INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any former bankruptcy here who really knows this stuff?

+2
arbon
Talosian
6 posters

Go down

Any former bankruptcy here who really knows this stuff? Empty Any former bankruptcy here who really knows this stuff?

Post by Talosian Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 pm

I have a case I want to talk w/you about. You could even make some serious bucks if you're licensed in California.

Yes I know, you don't have to be licensed by the state if you are licensed by the Feds.

Impress me and I'll buy dinner at Los Cinco Patrios.

PM please.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Any former bankruptcy here who really knows this stuff? Empty Re: Any former bankruptcy here who really knows this stuff?

Post by arbon Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:43 pm

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
(at the table comes to mind).

arbon
arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Humour

Back to top Go down

Any former bankruptcy here who really knows this stuff? Empty Re: Any former bankruptcy here who really knows this stuff?

Post by Talosian Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

arbon wrote:"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"
(at the table comes to mind).

And the relevance to my question is =================?
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm confused, What is your question?

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Vandre wrote:I'm confused, What is your question?

I wuz born confused.

I'm looking for a former BK atty to talk w/about a BK case.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Hire an attorney, you won't get a freebee for a difficult issue. Contact Intercasa, AKA Spencer. He is from California, and can refer you to a good attorney. Beer GOOD LUCK! No offense, but, Talosian....weird approach....solving legal issues thru a web board? Basta
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Talosian:

Good luck with that one. I have been on the receiving end (won't say where I received) with two different employers who went belly up. If my experiences are true everywhere, it is a "good old boy network" and guess who makes the money? For me it wasn't an enjoyable experience but I sure did learn!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Jim W wrote:Hire an attorney, you won't get a freebee for a difficult issue. Contact Intercasa, AKA Spencer. He is from California, and can refer you to a good attorney. Beer GOOD LUCK! No offense, but, Talosian....weird approach....solving legal issues thru a web board? Basta

Jim, just FYI.

I wasn't looking to solve issues, I wanted a legal mind to play Devil's Advocate on a legal brief I am doing. Someone who knows the language and the law in the particular ares. Sort of a brainstorming session. Have dinner, a brewski and talk shop.

I have recently read where keeping the mind active and challenged may delay or even stop the onset of dementia. I don't know, but it sure doesn't hurt.

Thanks for responding.

Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Talosian wrote:
Jim W wrote:Hire an attorney, you won't get a freebee for a difficult issue. Contact Intercasa, AKA Spencer. He is from California, and can refer you to a good attorney. Beer GOOD LUCK! No offense, but, Talosian....weird approach....solving legal issues thru a web board? Basta

Jim, just FYI.

I wasn't looking to solve issues, I wanted a legal mind to play Devil's Advocate on a legal brief I am doing. Someone who knows the language and the law in the particular ares. Sort of a brainstorming session. Have dinner, a brewski and talk shop.

I have recently read where keeping the mind active and challenged may delay or even stop the onset of dementia. I don't know, but it sure doesn't hurt.

Thanks for responding.

Spencer can get you to right person, even if he can't help!
Give him a shot!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Quoting Talosian: "I have recently read where keeping the mind active and challenged may delay or even stop the onset of dementia. I don't know, but it sure doesn't hurt."

I also read an article where it claimed that hanging out at Lake Chapala and never venturing out from the "Gringo Ghetto" accelerates the onslaught of dementia. So who knows?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:35 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:
I also read an article where it claimed that hanging out at Lake Chapala and never venturing out from the "Gringo Ghetto" accelerates the onslaught of dementia. So who knows?

Tru Dat
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down