INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lavanderias!

+9
Tony_In_Mexico
Pogo
Khof
Irish Gal
joec
Flamingo
ferret
jrm30655
Trailrunner
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lavanderias! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lavanderias!

Post by Irish Gal Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:23 am

Well, Trailrunner, you'll just have to move into joec's casita and your laundry problems are over! free laundry, wow!

Irish Gal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sampati Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 am

Trailrunner wrote:Yeah, I'm going to start looking for one. I love the smell of line-dried clothes too.
Thanks, guys.

Ever try to line dry clothes in the rainy season? Make sure you have a covered area to hang them in and make sure you don't need them to be dry in a hurry. Been there, done that, I suggest a washer and dryer.
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony_In_Mexico Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:46 pm

joec wrote:
Tony_In_Mexico wrote:I've been using the one in Chapala on the corner of Zaragosa and Lopez Cotilla since I've been here. Never a single problem. I have nothing but praise for them. Although, I sometimes wonder if I'm not paying the 'gringo' price, as what I pay seems sort of expensive. A trash bag full of clothes normally costs me about 80 pesos.

Of course you're joking, I hope. What do you think that would cost in the states, maybe $ 40 US.

It's been a few years, I admit, but I used to get my laundry done about 10-15 years ago and it cost me around $8 a load, reasonable as using the machines would have been about half that. Given inflation... I still can't imagine it would be anywhere near $40. Mostly, I was thinking about the local economy and how much 80 pesos would be to some local families, but of course I should take into consideration that it's more of a luxury service as most families would do their own.

Tony_In_Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Consistantly misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum