INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike the mechanic from Ixtlahuacan....

+4
Chapala Payaso
ferret
camillenparadise
mielicita
8 posters

Go down

Mike the mechanic from Ixtlahuacan.... Empty Mike the mechanic from Ixtlahuacan....

Post by mielicita Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Does anyone have a cellphone and a home number for Mike? I understand that he is excellent with Toyotas...and my old workhorse is falling apart. Many thanks.

mielicita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Mike the mechanic from Ixtlahuacan.... Empty Re: Mike the mechanic from Ixtlahuacan....

Post by camillenparadise Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Yes, his work is good. New cell is 333-846-9983. Tell him I said hi please.

camillenparadise

Back to top Go down

Mike the mechanic from Ixtlahuacan.... Empty Re: Mike the mechanic from Ixtlahuacan....

Post by ferret Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Mike is good with all cars although Toyotas are his specialty. We like a mechanic who is honest enough to tell you when you DON'T need something doing even if you think you do...and explains why. We have a Nissan.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mielicita Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:42 am

Thank you so much Camille and Ferret....and to TRunner as well......he's coming out tomorrow afternoon. Has been ill....having had a bad bout of the flu going around.

mielicita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapala Payaso Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Does he have a location?

Chapala Payaso
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by camillenparadise Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 pm

No, he comes to you.

camillenparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by Texmexco Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 pm

He has done excellent work on our Honda. No BS, charges very reasonable fee.

Texmexco
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Gal Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:53 pm

My husband thought we needed brake pads on our RAV4 so we called Mike. He was here this morning, checked brakes and said we did not need any at this time. He also spent a lot of time giving info on the vehicle, kind of tires to buy, etc., even checked our friends' car (no charge) as to why the windshield wipers weren't working. Total cost for an hour of his time, and driving to and from his home in Ixtlahuacan was $200 pesos! Saved us a bundle. And he's a really super guy to boot.

Irish Gal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:02 pm

I heard a rumor that he was moving back to the states, but don't think it's true. Mielcita says his son is moving back. . .
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by camillenparadise Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 pm

One of the world's nicest guys. I'd trust him with any vehicle.

camillenparadise

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Trailrunner wrote:I heard a rumor that he was moving back to the states, but don't think it's true. Mielcita says his son is moving back. . .

Just had Mike check out my car and asked him about going back to the states. He's says his plans have changed and he is staying here.
BTW - I had him check out my car for a random problem and he spent 2 days with it to find the issue. It is something that can be lived with without any problem. He checked the car out thoroughly and charged me a lot less than I was expecting. He's very experienced and an overall real nice guy. He'll be my mechanic as long as I own this car.

juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Thanks, Juan, glad to hear he's staying.
Yep, that's the kind of guy he is.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Texmexco Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Think Mike is trying to build up a big enough client base that he DOESN'T have to go back to the states. He loves it here! In my experience, you can't beat his honesty or his expertise.

Texmexco
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down