INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm looking to share a Handymail (or other dependable provider)P. O. box.

+2
David
Talosian
6 posters

Go down

I'm looking to share a Handymail (or other dependable provider)P. O.  box. Empty I'm looking to share a Handymail (or other dependable provider)P. O. box.

Post by Talosian Mon May 13, 2013 8:43 am

Please PM me if you have one and the cost for a year and any other relevant details.

Thanks.

Last edited by Talosian on Mon May 13, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change wording.)
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to share a Handymail (or other dependable provider)P. O.  box. Empty Re: I'm looking to share a Handymail (or other dependable provider)P. O. box.

Post by David Mon May 13, 2013 8:57 am

HandyMail does not allow sharing.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to share a Handymail (or other dependable provider)P. O.  box. Empty Re: I'm looking to share a Handymail (or other dependable provider)P. O. box.

Post by Talosian Mon May 13, 2013 9:49 am

I see an occasional note on the LCS board for sharing but never noticed what service.

How about Sol and Luna?

I hear MBE is very high priced.

Thanks.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony_In_Mexico Mon May 13, 2013 11:17 am

Why pay all that money? I've been using the post office in Chapala for nearly a year without incident.

Tony_In_Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Consistantly misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Mon May 13, 2013 11:24 am

we've used the chapala po for 7 years and it ain't no better or worse than our po was in canada. packages,registered mail et al. motorcycle parts even.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by JayBear Sun May 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Talosian, I have a box at MBE that I am willing to share. The total cost was $5109 p. when I renewed in Jan and I paid thru the end of next Feb--they throw in an extra month if you pay up front. Make an offer if you are interested.

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun May 19, 2013 3:02 pm

JayBear:

Are you prepared to pay Talosian for the privilege of having him share your box?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down