INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teeth implants and recommendation

+2
Lady Otter Latté
bimini6
6 posters

Go down

Teeth implants and recommendation Empty Teeth implants and recommendation

Post by bimini6 Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:23 pm

Anyone out there have a recommendation of someone lakeside that does teeth implants and have an idea how much it costs. I am not lakeside right now and am asking for a friend. Thanks Teeth implants and recommendation 374777 

bimini6
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : always! It is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Teeth implants and recommendation Empty Re: Teeth implants and recommendation

Post by Lady Otter Latté Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:01 pm

If you go to the medical/dental section on the main menu page here and type "dental implants" into the topic search box, there are a couple of threads.
If you go to TOB and type "dental implants" into the search box, a bunch of threads show up with probably way more than you want to know about the dental scene here.
Good luck with your search.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Just got 2 implants from Dr. Haro. $1500 each and they did a great job. Am now getting 2 crowns. Actually had one cemented today. A perfect fit. $400 per crown. You can get it done cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Last edited by joyfull on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Lovingly sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by gringomojado Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:39 am

joyfull wrote:Just got 2 implants from Dr. Haro. $1500 each and they did a great job. Am now getting 2 crowns. Actually had one cemented today. A perfect fit. $400 per crown. You can get it done cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

USD I imagine (wishful thinking)?
gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:36 pm

gringomojado wrote:
joyfull wrote:Just got 2 implants from Dr. Haro. $1500 each and they did a great job. Am now getting 2 crowns. Actually had one cemented today. A perfect fit. $400 per crown. You can get it done cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

USD I imagine (wishful thinking)?
gm
yes, those are used prices and write a check from a U.S. bank too!
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by funny girl Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:18 pm

Hi Joyfull,

How do you feel with your new crowns? Are they molars? Do you feel a pressure when you have not been eating for a while? Do you have a bad taste coming from them? I'm asking because that's what happening to me and I went to Dr.Haro.

funny girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:31 pm

funny girl wrote:

Hi Joyfull,

How do you feel with your new crowns? Are they molars? Do you feel a pressure when you have not been eating for a while? Do you have a bad taste coming from them? I'm asking because that's what happening to me and I went to Dr.Haro.

Did Dr. Haro do the work?  I had an issue after Oral surgery on the root, called and made an appt. to see De. Haro, discovered improper clearance, he ground the molar/crown for better fit.....all is good now......6 mos ago. He also installed a 3 crown bridge in 2003 and it is still perfect.

I'm up in Arizona right now and implants are being advertised @ $2500.00 USD.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by funny girl Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Jim W wrote:
funny girl wrote:

Hi Joyfull,

Did Dr. Haro do the work?  I had an issue after Oral surgery on the root, called and made an appt. to see De. Haro, discovered improper clearance, he ground the molar/crown for better fit.....all is good now......6 mos ago.  He also installed a 3 crown bridge in 2003 and it is still perfect.

yes, Dr. Haro did my crowns. They are sensitive to the touch and I have a bad taste in my mouth, something between glue and mint.

funny girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:15 pm

funny girl wrote:
Jim W wrote:
funny girl wrote:

Hi Joyfull,

Did Dr. Haro do the work?  I had an issue after Oral surgery on the root, called and made an appt. to see De. Haro, discovered improper clearance, he ground the molar/crown for better fit.....all is good now......6 mos ago.  He also installed a 3 crown bridge in 2003 and it is still perfect.

yes, Dr. Haro did my crowns. They are sensitive to the touch and I have a bad taste in my mouth, something between glue and mint.

Not being a Dentist....LOL, How long ago?  Have you contacted him and given him the opportunity to fix the problem?  One thing for sure the problem won't fix itself.   I would call ASAP! Last thing I would do is post on a web board, till I had exhausted efforts to resolve or get an answer from Dr. Haro. JUST SUGGESTING!Shocked 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by joyfull Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:29 pm

My implants and crowns are great. The newest crown is only a couple of weeks old. A bit sensitive but I was warned it could take up to a couple of months for that to go away. Dr. Haro's office has always been available if there are problems and never charge for a visit to correct a problem. I am very impressed with his office.
joyfull
joyfull
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by funny girl Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:03 pm

joyfull wrote:My implants and crowns are great. The newest crown is only a couple of weeks old. A bit sensitive but I was warned it could take up to a couple of months for that to go away. Dr. Haro's office has always been available if there are problems and never charge for a visit to correct a problem. I am very impressed with his office.

Thanks Joyfull. I had it done two weeks ago, and I am now away for one month. When I had my temporary, I told Dr. Haro about that taste and sensitivity. He told me not to worry, my permanent would be okay. As it is not, and I am away, I started to fear that it was not normal.  

I'm glad you've been warned that it could take a couple of months. I still wonder about that taste though.

I'll give him a call as soon as I return.

funny girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down