INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

county of Chapala in financial trouble

+10
David
slainte39
Ms.Thang
Smartalex
CanuckBob
sir
Lady Otter Latté
Zedinmexico
Pedro
gvprod
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

county of Chapala in financial trouble Empty county of Chapala in financial trouble

Post by gvprod Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 am

http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2013/485313/6/problemas-financieros-ahogan-finanzas-en-chapala.htm

it's time to make Ajijic a MUNICIPIO
mariachi 
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

county of Chapala in financial trouble Empty Re: county of Chapala in financial trouble

Post by Pedro Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:55 am

gvprod wrote:http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2013/485313/6/problemas-financieros-ahogan-finanzas-en-chapala.htm

mariachi 
and that would achieve what???? i am looking forward to your brilliant response-SNORK!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

county of Chapala in financial trouble Empty Re: county of Chapala in financial trouble

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:42 am

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=3&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dinformador%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DzD6%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=es&u=http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2013/485313/6/problemas-financieros-ahogan-finanzas-en-chapala.htm&usg=ALkJrhj1296rUFrKr4cAaQJhcBZCrFGUvQ

English I think.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:53 am

It is. Thank you, Zed.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:44 pm

The article mentions a state progam "Backpacks with tooling",what is that?

sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:55 pm

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=3&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dinformador%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DzD6%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=es&u=http://www.informador.com.mx/&usg=ALkJrhhAYwzS4uviwajffo0mr7cuIdTBXA

Here is the English Google Translated front page of the newspaper.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:01 pm

None of this is new news. That is the reason we have been working with Hector on fund raising for Ajijic as we aren't getting a dime from Chapala.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Pedro wrote:
gvprod wrote:http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2013/485313/6/problemas-financieros-ahogan-finanzas-en-chapala.htm

mariachi 
and that would achieve what???? i am looking forward to your brilliant response-SNORK!
Aw Pedro, you're being far too critical. I think this is a wonderful idea. Just think of the possibilities...we could call it Canucolandia.
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Smartalex wrote:
Pedro wrote:

mariachi 
Aw Pedro, you're being far too critical. I think this is a wonderful idea. Just think of the possibilities...we could call it Canucolandia.
and we wouldn't have to borrow as much money to keep us and them afloat because they will survive on fundraising when they seperate. we'll also be able to cut the payroll,since we won't hafta provide them with any workers.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Sounds like a win/win.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 pm

sir wrote:The article mentions a state progam "Backpacks with tooling",what is that?
That is " mochilas con utiles" or backpacks with school supplies for the children returning to school. The state kicked in half and the municipality paid the other half. They did not have the back packs at the time the school supplies were distributed but I think they were distributed later...I think.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gvprod Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:11 pm

for Pedro, At least Ajijic would keep ALL the taxes that currently go to Chapala, and get NOTHING in return.

Now does this tickle your pickle?
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Oh yeah, gvprod, that 200 dollars or so a year in property taxes will go far.
And, of course, Ajijic will be run fair and square with no corruption, graft or kickbacks because it will be unique in all of Mexico. Uh huh. flag waver 
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gvprod Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:44 pm

@Lady..you have no idea how much money goes from Ajijic to Chapala...NO IDEA. It is so sad you think this way. If I was you I would pack by bags and leave.
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:06 pm

It is so sad you think the way you do, but I will not insist you pack your bags and leave. I am not that arrogant nor grandiose.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:50 pm

gvprod wrote:@Lady..you have no idea how much money goes from Ajijic to Chapala...NO IDEA.  It is so sad you think this way. If I was you I would pack by bags and leave.
you apparently know squat, and limme say this about that-lady ladeedah knows more than you.
ouch that hurt-but she been saying some astute and logical things lately.
by the way-i know nothing about these gummints here and i was never associated with them fer 6 years and never was an elected politician in canada either-SNORK!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Pedro wrote:
gvprod wrote:@Lady..you have no idea how much money goes from Ajijic to Chapala...NO IDEA.  It is so sad you think this way. If I was you I would pack by bags and leave.
you apparently know squat, and limme say this about that-lady ladeedah knows more than you.
ouch that hurt-but she been saying some astute and logical things lately.
I don't know which to find more incredulous today....this statement or the news that China and the US are going to start joint military maneuvers together. scratch 

In either case, I do not want to be on the other side.   Thumbs up

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Pedro and Lady Otter Latté on the same side of... well... anything? It would be an unholy alliance for sure. But, flag waver 
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:21 am

Just the mere thought of it, will wilt the opposition.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:26 am

lol! 
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:58 am

The entire budget of the Municipio of Chapala comes from the State of Jalisco, not property taxes.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:03 am

So how does money go "from Ajijic to Chapala" and how will Ajijic get to keep all its money if it becomes its own Municipo as some people think it should?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 am

The taxes paid in Chapala go to the State of Jalisco. It's the same all over Mexico.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 am

Oh, so gvprod was wrong in saying that Ajijic would keep ALL the taxes that currently go to Chapala if Ajijic became a municipio? All the money currently goes to the state which decides who gets how much back and that would still be true for the municipio of Ajijic?
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:44 am

Si. It's correct for every Municipio in the country.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next