INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on pitbull attack

+3
Pedro
Lady Otter Latté
Flamingo
7 posters

Go down

Update on pitbull attack Empty Update on pitbull attack

Post by Flamingo Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:05 pm

We went to court today regarding the pitbull attack on my husband that took place in Chapala Haciendas. The young man who owns the dog had a sob story about a sick child and how the poor dog was only protecting his property. He claimed someone tried to break down the wall to get into his house and rob him. (Not likely since the pitbulls would have been standing at the gate barking and snarling.) More likely the dogs dug a hole in the wall.

Anyway the judge decided if the young man paid my husband's medical expenses, they wouldn't do anything about the dog this time. The young man said he would keep the dogs in his yard. He now has four pitbulls, (up from two) the kind with the big oversized heads, at least one of whom is extremely vicious.

Bottom line, if you live in the Haciendas, don't walk near the upper intersection of Pajaro Azul and Pajaro del Juego. The FRAAC is exploring options.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Update on pitbull attack Empty Re: Update on pitbull attack

Post by Lady Otter Latté Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Good for you guys for pursuing this. I really hope the BOD does something before this situation explodes.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 pm

sounds like a pinche mierda cholo is keeping fighting pit bulls. shoot the damn things.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Pedro wrote:sounds like a pinche mierda cholo is keeping fighting pit bulls. shoot the damn things.
Don't you think there might be some seriously negative legal consequences resulting from that type of action,Pedro?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Chris, You know I live in the Haciendas, and I always walk with a golf club! My 9 iron is a killer......Twisted Evil 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Jim,just remember to keep your head down and follow through with your swing.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 pm

viajero wrote:Jim,just remember to keep your head down and follow through with your swing.
YOU CRACK ME UP!Twisted Evil 
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:40 am

Jim W wrote:Chris, You know I live in the Haciendas, and I always walk with a golf club!   My 9 iron is a killer......Twisted Evil 
I once rented a house and the neighbor took in his son's vicious pit bull. Almost killed the family dog. It charged my dog once but she got in and I shut the door in time. I moved because of it. I asked Art Hess if an attack did occur and the pit bull had hold of my dog, how could I kill it - I walked her with a tai chi pole in my hand - very long and thin. He said aim for the eye and go in through the eye socket to the brain. I know it sounds terrible, but I watched as 6 grown men beat it with garden instruments and tried to get the pit bull to release their family dog. So Jim if you need to use the golf club you know where to go with it to disable the pit bull. I never thought I would be giving advice on how to kill a dog but I know of at least 3 serious pit bull incidents since I've lived here.

And Flamingo I'm glad to hear at least the doctor's bills were covered.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Unfortunately, pitbulls were bred to be impervious to pain. Just hitting them won't stop them. Jim, I hope you're in the neighborhood if the beast gets out again. Twisted Evil 

ADD My husband says to tell you he has a standing offer to swear in court that he was drinking in a bar with anyone able to solve this issue expeditiously.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Oh I was ( will be ) there in that bar too! I swear.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Flamingo wrote:Unfortunately, pitbulls were bred to be impervious to pain. Just hitting them won't stop them. Jim, I hope you're in the neighborhood if the beast gets out again. Twisted Evil 

ADD My husband says to tell you he has a standing offer to swear in court that he was drinking in a bar with anyone able to solve this issue expeditiously.
Wish I was Flamingo, unfortunately, won't be back till April. This situation is, to put it mildly, EXPLOSIVE! Next attack by his beloved dogs may/will become very ugly! It is just a matter of time and it will happen again!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down