INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water bill

+20
artesialulu
brigitte
zenwoodle
Lady Otter Latté
CheenaGringo
Grizzy
SunshineyDay
slainte39
Zedinmexico
Jerry00
Gamina
Mainecoons
arbon
Pedro
hickton
R1100RT
Kiri
MexicoPete
CanuckBob
David
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Water bill - Page 4 Empty Re: Water bill

Post by Lady Otter Latté Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 am

Mainecoons, over on TOB you gave some excellent advice:
"And the fact of the matter is that you can simply ignore them and their threads or posts and skip the very worn out put down of "if you don't like it here, leave.""

I now offer you your own advice. You can simply ignore certain posters and posts here and skip the very worn out put down "typical of this board."

Now, back to the water bills.

Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:00 am

Vandre wrote:

Thanks Viajero, you were posting as I was composing.  Are you currently annual or on meter? How many hours a week is water being sent to the garden?
We live in Guadalajara and have a meter,just a small garden,the rates haven't changed much in the ten years we've been here.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:09 am

That is good to know. I think the problem is that Simapa here is giving different information to different people , then the fees for the properties are all over the map for very obscure reasons. My rate went up 3.5% and someone else says theirs went up 50% , may be they are making up for errors or whatever but there is no good and logiacal information on anything.

The property accross the street from me is a little smaler, has to use way less water than we do as they have paved a lot of their garden and they pay twice as much as we do..totally illogical. I think the meters are the best way to go , you pat for what you use and that is the end of it..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:14 am

Mainecoons wrote:Nice to see you two have adopted the personal unpleasantness so typical of this board.

I have a deal for you, Hank.  Let's get together and you can call me stupid to my face and we'll go from there.  Or you can just lurk behind your keyboard like a big brave guy.

If he won't, I personally know one or two who will, and would take great pleasure in doing it. Send me a PM to set up the appointment.

I think Hank's post that was deleted, was spot on and apropos.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hank chance Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:26 am

Mainecoons wrote:Yeah, almost as bad as hiding behind one's keyboard and calling people names.

I suspect Hank and I can handle this without your help.  I'm simply inviting him to man up and say to my face what he feels free to post on this board.  That goes for the rest of you as well.

Better yet, why don't we all stick to topics and stop the gratuitous comments about people we don't even know?

Thanks.

How many times have we seen big tough guys like you make an infantile challenge such as this? You of all people should "man up" and accept the fact that you can bully people, ban people over personal disagreements etc., on TOB behind the protection of moderator but here you hold no special status. You post your moronic drivel here, other posters can call your bullshit. Must be hard for a control freak like yourself to accept but that is just tough sh*t.

hank chance

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:58 am

I spoke with Chpala Simpa this time:
They told me 50% discount for Mexican citizens over 60 with presentation of INE.

No discount for non citizens other than the paying early discount..

I am going back to Ajijic who told me no 50% discount to get a credit, that should be an other experience.

I also told my gardner to go back and get his discount from Ajijic..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:05 am

Thank you for following up on this and reporting back, Brigitte! I look forward to hearing about your experience getting your discount.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:34 am

brigitte wrote:I spoke with Chpala Simpa this time:
They told me 50% discount for Mexican citizens over 60 with presentation of INE.

No discount for non citizens other than the paying early discount..

I am going back to Ajijic who told me no 50% discount to get a credit, that should be an other experience.

I also told my gardner to go back and get his discount from Ajijic..

Brigitte, this must be an Ajijic problem, as myself and any of my Mexican neighbors, over 60, have never had a problem with the 50% discount thing at the Simapa office on the carretera , across from Chula Vista,  in San Antonio Tlay.
Must show IFE/INE card, which they then make a copy of, and keep on file for future payments.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:57 am

Yes I think you are right because Chapala immediately said yes to the discount so I think it is one woman there..I will go by again tomorrow, getting a credit maybe a little more difficult but I am extremely persistent so I will get it.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:22 pm

On TOB someone said he got a 50% discount from Chapala and he is Permanente so obviously various people come up with different rules, if you do not like the answer keep asking and you may find someone who will agree with you.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:01 am

Folks if you can pay your water bill do so. They have a hard time paying for the electricity all these pumps use. They really do have a bad situation with many folks wasting water with leaks and not paying proper fees for pools and such. Head of water board is a good guy and trying to make a bad situation better. No money for meters, no meters without money is reality although I think it is getting better. We will all have meters eventually.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4