INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting this for a friend - Looking for American people renovating a home

Go down

Posting this for a friend - Looking for American people renovating a home Empty Posting this for a friend - Looking for American people renovating a home

Post by simpsca Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm posting this for a friend.

"I'm currently assisting a US-based television production company in their search for an American family -- or couple -- who have lived in Mexico for less than 2 years, AND who have recently purchased a home here. The story line in this "TV reality series" is to follow this family's (or couple's) progress as they RENOVATE their home and adjust to their new life in Mexico.

In terms of the renovation project: the bigger the planned transformation -- the better. Work on your renovation should begin sometime this month or next (January/February 2011). Any location within Mexico may be considered.

If you are interested, please contact me directly (off-list). I'll ask you a few more questions, and if it sounds like you/your family are "right for the part", your information will be submitted to the production company for their review. Once again, I am not making the choices here, but am fielding responses and forwarding candidates to the producers. The production company will pay an honorarium to the couple or family featured on the show, which will run on HGTV (Home and Garden Television).

If this isn't right for you, but you "know someone" who could be perfect, please consider passing this information along to them.

Thank you!

Alex

Alexandra Gordon
msalexg (at) gmail.com "
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down