INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing trip to Aguamilpa and San Blas

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fishing trip to Aguamilpa and San Blas - Page 2 Empty Re: Fishing trip to Aguamilpa and San Blas

Post by Jim W Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Thanks Marv, that's what I figured.......1st trip will go with guide gear. Approx what line capacity, retrieve ratio should I look for? Are you casting or trolling?

TIA, Jim

Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Fishing trip to Aguamilpa and San Blas - Page 2 Empty Re: Fishing trip to Aguamilpa and San Blas

Post by CanuckBob Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Jaja.....yeah no way you are going to haul in a 20 to 40 lb. dorado on those small bait casting reels. Even if it held enough line it would strip the little gears inside it. You need a big spin casting reel or a salmon fly set-up.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Yeah, Fishing trip to Aguamilpa and San Blas - Page 2 477249  figured that, I need to get together with Pescador when I return and check out his gear, now that he has switched to pangas and no longer surf casting/fishing from shore.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pescador Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Let me know when you're coming back Jim.

Pescador

Pescador
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pescador Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:56 pm

Jim W wrote:Yeah, Fishing trip to Aguamilpa and San Blas - Page 2 477249  figured that, I need to get together with Pescador when I return and check out his gear, now that he has switched to pangas and no longer surf casting/fishing from shore.

Sent you a PM.

Pescador
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Thanks Marv, hopefully will arrive in April! Will call or PM soon.....You are the best....we must spend a couple days fishing the back side in a Panga! Thumbs up  That would be great fun,

Jim w
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2