INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder in Riberas Thurs. Jan. 6th

+10
David
hockables
kipissippi
57Chevy
Intercasa
espĂ­ritu del lago
hound dog
Carry Bean
CanuckBob
simpsca
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Murder in Riberas Thurs. Jan. 6th  - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder in Riberas Thurs. Jan. 6th

Post by hockables Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:10 pm

kipissippi wrote:I think construction workers are one of the first considerations because they are often times up high enough to see everyone coming or going...whether to rob them or to save them....I guess depends on whether the construction worker is a good guy or a bad guy...pretty much like everyone els.

Construction workers are most likely, as they are mostly transients... you had better hope these guys aren't local...
By the way... these fellas with the shovels & trowels make about $10.00 a day...some of em might succumb to temptation.... especially those who have a taste for expensive dope...

Aw shit... now the bleeding hearts are gonna get pissed... I just called all construction workers " dope fiends "

This story is remarkable simular to something that happened to a friend years ago...

He had moved to and opened a business in Calgary... we hadn't talked for quit a while...

He was found tied to a chair.. stabbed multiple times with a screwdriver... his appartment ransacked ( He was the type to keep lots of cash on hand )

A couple of days later... his van was found driving around... the fella who did it, was out of the Federal Penitentiary all of 22 days...

Sorry... I never asked if he wuz a construction worker or a Mexican Dead Horse

hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Murder in Riberas Thurs. Jan. 6th  - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder in Riberas Thurs. Jan. 6th

Post by David Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 pm

This from TOB:
An important request from Chapala's Chief of Police (Director de Seguridad)has been published: If you have any information regarding two young mexican/american boys (16 and 17yrs) called Arnold and Edward, please notify the Chapala Police Dpt. at +376 765 7755
They are of the interest of the police regarding this investigation.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by islandiver Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Intercasa wrote:Solovino you are offended but you the not the norm, many work crews get paid $100 pesos a day and have little or no benefits. Just because you do it right and have an honorable crew doesn't mean the rest do.

Its like attorneys, most are bad and if people say watch out I'll agree and wouldn't take offense because that is reality.

Don't you know that Murder in Riberas Thurs. Jan. 6th  - Page 2 AngelTapatios go for the highest bid and Murder in Riberas Thurs. Jan. 6th  - Page 2 Devil%20danceGringos go for the lowest bid.

islandiver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:34 pm

All the squabbling from this post has been split off into its own topic in "The Octagon".
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:55 pm

David wrote:This from TOB:
An important request from Chapala's Chief of Police (Director de Seguridad)has been published: If you have any information regarding two young mexican/american boys (16 and 17yrs) called Arnold and Edward, please notify the Chapala Police Dpt. at +376 765 7755
They are of the interest of the police regarding this investigation.

Here is a little more information I found (don't know if it's true) about why they are looking for these two guys: "The van the thiefs took has been recovered in Mazatlan with the prints of the two young men all over it. The same prints match those found at a robbery in Upper La Floresta that took place some time ago. The two guys were charged at the time but the gringo that was robbed refused to press charges and they were released."
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Refusing to press charges seems to have had some nasty consequences. lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Since we don't know the circumstances we can't judge how he made his decision.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 pm

I would not judge him, and for that very reason. I do wonder why, though. lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:02 am

They now have identified two pretty likely suspects, no? Found their fingerprints all over the van/truck? That account is a bit confusing as it talks about truck and van, two different animals.
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:23 pm

In english yes, in Spanish no.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Maybe the other guy didn't press charges because he was frightened, or knew the perpetrators. Maybe the police will go talk to him about it.
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonio Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:32 pm

57Chevy wrote:Maybe the other guy didn't press charges because he was frightened, or knew the perpetrators. Maybe the police will go talk to him about it.
Maybe if my grandmother had wings, she could fly!!!
Demonio
Demonio
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:40 pm

@@##%%&& what's with you anyways...what's your problem?

Last edited by 57Chevy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Your little "comeback" doesn't make sense. You just want to make some fun of me. Are you happy now? You aren't talking about the crime and the fact that a previous victim didn't press charges against the kids who possibly killed Alan Turnipseed. That was the subject at hand. You just want to slap people around like a bully on the playground. Get a life.
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Do I have to move everything to the Octagon.....geeeesh.

It's no wonder I Beer Beer Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Well, what can you expect from da Demon? He is a slave to his need for attention; and we all know that if you want to derail a conversation, the laziest way is to inject a negative comment or attack.
He's so predictable that it's boring. Sleep Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:51 pm

ooops..sorry, forgot we weren't on the Octagon! Am new on this blog and need to remember which forum I am posting on...guess I let Demonio yank my chain...geesh

Last edited by 57Chevy on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:53 pm

I heard this morning they arrested the two culprits. They are brothers with U.S. passports. They apparently shot Alan in the back of the head, that was the cause of death. I got email from a Mexican acquaintance who works at Absolut Fenix realty. Don't know her source.
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:13 pm

It was posted on TOB by the Warden.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Sorry to prove I am a newbie, but what is TOB?
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 pm

The other board, chapala.com.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 pm

David wrote:It was posted on TOB by the Warden.

This is the Warden's announcement: "Information Update: Monday January 10th
Two young brothers who have dual citizenship (US and Mexico) and speak English are "persons of interest" in the case. The police are actively looking for the young brothers, whose finger prints are not on record.
The police commisioner is planning a community wide meeting with Father Winston, date to be determined. (please don't call them.......we will get word out)!!

John McWilliams just called with the following information:
Eduardo and Arnaldo Bouche have been aprehended. They confessed to the burglary. They said that Alan kept saying "I am calling the police, I am calling the police". Arnaldo shot Allan in the back of the head. The autopsy confirms the cause of death. The police commisioner is planning a public announcement."

simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2