INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic

+7
Lorracita
gringal
Flamingo
brigitte
LaChula
Kiri
miendo
11 posters

Go down

Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic Empty Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic

Post by miendo Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:03 am

I am posting for a friend.

Our new female Belgian Malinois jumped out of the car this morning at 9:30 in downtown Ajijic.She’s 9 months old and knows her name is “Sugar”.She looks like a small shepard with a black face and black ears.No collar.Reward offered to anyone who finds her.Our phone # is 766-1170.
miendo
miendo

Humor : Plenty

http://www.AjijicNews.com

Back to top Go down

Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic Empty Re: Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic

Post by Kiri Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:50 am

miendo wrote:I am posting for a friend.

Our new female Belgian Malinois jumped out of the car this morning at 9:30 in downtown Ajijic.She’s 9 months old and knows her name is  “Sugar”.She looks like a small shepard with a black face and black ears.No collar.Reward offered to anyone who finds her.Our phone # is 766-1170.

Is this what she looks like?

Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic Ronin
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic Empty Re: Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic

Post by miendo Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 am

Yes, that is what I remember her to look like. Very happy and friendly too. He's only had her a week so is unsure of her surroundings. He is also posting notices around.
miendo
miendo

Humor : Plenty

http://www.AjijicNews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChula Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Please, pet owners, have collars with some kind of I.D. On your pet at all times!

LaChula
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Yes all dogs should have tags with the owners name´s and phone number and or address.
The dog´s name is irrelevant, the owner needs to be contacted when the dog is found.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:27 pm

I put my email on one side and phone on the other. And keep the tags current. When my dog was stolen NOB, my phone number on his tag was what brought him back.

Crossed paws for this dog so he finds his way home

Last edited by Flamingo on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:02 am

Unfortunately, when a dog finds itself on the street without I.D., she becomes a "street dog" and people don't pay much attention to them.

The best bet is pictures on posts and bulletin boards with her picture and notice of a reward for return.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 pm

On the other board, someone said she was running with the guys who rent horses in La Floresta and that they say they would return her. Did they was it the same dog?' Did they return her?I hope so.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Lost Belgian Malinois downtown Ajijic Empty Lost Belgium Malinois

Post by Lorracita Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm

We have checked out the dog seen with the La Floresta horsemen and it is not Sugar. We have spent the last 5 days driving up and down the streets looking for her but still no luck. Please keep looking for her. We have posted notices and photos all over the area and are offering a large reward for her return. We haven't given up hope.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Lorracita

Back to top Go down

Post by LaChula Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:56 pm

I only hope that she is not lost on the streets but that some kind soul has rescued her till her owner is found.

LaChula
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by itsme Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Lorracita wrote:We have checked out the dog seen with the La Floresta horsemen and it is not Sugar.  We have spent the last 5 days driving up and down the streets looking for her but still no luck.  Please keep looking for her.  We have posted notices and photos all over the area and are offering a large reward for her return.  We haven't given up hope.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Please bring a poster to the Ranch's yard sale tomorrow AM and we will post it for all to see when they come in.

itsme
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Make a poster with picture and reward (recompensa) and give them to the taxi drivers, the garbage men, paramedics and any one else who is out and about. Put them up at SLake, Torrito, and LCS. Tell everyone who will listen.

Good luck, many people do get their dogs back, seems like to me. Tell Dr Pepe, Ladrones, AStore. Etc

Art knows.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:52 pm

I may have seen this dog this morning on Zaragosa, one block west of Colon. The dog I saw had a black nylon collar on, but I didn't see a nametag. It was chasing after/playing with another dog so didn't get a good look.

EDIT: I just called the owner and that isn't their dog, just the same kind.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by char-ming Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm

The lost Malinois has darker coloring than the photo posted.

char-ming
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down