INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing hidden passwords in a browser takes a few simple steps

4 posters

Go down

Seeing hidden passwords in a browser takes a few simple steps Empty Seeing hidden passwords in a browser takes a few simple steps

Post by CheenaGringo Sat May 24, 2014 9:34 am

Never claimed to be a "techie" but this article just proved to be quite handy for finding various passwords that I had long since forgotten:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/komando/2014/05/23/seeing-hidden-passwords-in-a-browser/9259431/

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Seeing hidden passwords in a browser takes a few simple steps Empty Re: Seeing hidden passwords in a browser takes a few simple steps

Post by Zedinmexico Sat May 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Which is why we are suppose to change our passwords but even folks who know better don't usually follow the advice. Lord smart people can be dumb sometimes especially with computers. My Mother is so paranoid that she has one computer offline that is only used for financial records and never on the Internet. She moves things with a SD card from the isolated machine to the Internet machine when sending tax forms for example. I use to think Paranoid.... I think smart like a fox nowadays. Pretty savvy for 84.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Seeing hidden passwords in a browser takes a few simple steps Empty Re: Seeing hidden passwords in a browser takes a few simple steps

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat May 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Wow, Zed, I am impressed! Your mother is amazing!
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun May 25, 2014 7:44 am

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Wow, Zed, I am impressed! Your mother is amazing!

Thanks my Mom was an Operations Manager for United Airlines in the 1950s at National airport in Washington. She learned computers in the 80s and worked in the field
after raising us two children. I am very proud of my Mom.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter Mon May 26, 2014 11:38 am

The problem that I have is that it wants my "WINDOWS" password. I can't find an option to reset that one, of course it is the key to the whole deal. Any advice?
Walter
Walter
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue May 27, 2014 7:32 am

Create new account and delete old account????? (User account password right?)

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down