INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ajijic to San Antonio TX & return - July 21 can take 2 riders

2 posters

Go down

Ajijic to San Antonio TX & return - July 21 can take 2 riders Empty Ajijic to San Antonio TX & return - July 21 can take 2 riders

Post by solajijic Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 am

We are travelling to San Antonio, TX airport on Monday July 21 leaving at 3 AM.

We drive straight thru so you must be able to sit in the car for hours with appropriate stops. You will not need to share the driving.
We are in a 7 passenger van so there is plenty of room for whatever you need to take there with you. Coming back you will have to let me know as I am filling the space.

We return to San Antonio on Aug 11 and plan to return to Ajijic on or around the 14th.

If you want a ride send me a PM.

Please do not contact me with offers to house or pet sit as we have made those arrangements.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Ajijic to San Antonio TX & return - July 21 can take 2 riders Empty Re: Ajijic to San Antonio TX & return - July 21 can take 2 riders

Post by lucky Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:32 pm

PM'd you. Thanks!

lucky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ajijic to San Antonio TX & return - July 21 can take 2 riders Empty Re: Ajijic to San Antonio TX & return - July 21 can take 2 riders

Post by solajijic Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:01 am

I certainly appreciate how difficult it is to get certain things down here Sol y Luna will bring your things in on a one time basis if you make the arrangements and pay the freight for the item. I do it all year long at considerable expense. I am saying NO to the 14 people who have just today asked me to bring in "just a little something" ranging from medicine to area rugs. Sorry, this time not possible.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by solajijic Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:38 pm

We have room for one person going to TX and one person returning. Doesn't have to be the same person.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down