INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monthly Pool Servicing Rates Exploding

+8
eagles100
Lady Otter Latté
cypress
slainte39
Jim W
brigitte
Ms.Thang
Mainecoons
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monthly Pool Servicing Rates Exploding - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Pool Servicing Rates Exploding

Post by Jim W Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Just checked my invoices over past year for chlorine.  I buy here in larger quantity than Chapala.   Previous purchase for 25 pounds was $49.95, this year $74.95 for 25 pounds, bought 50 pounds of 3 inch tablets for $104.95

Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Monthly Pool Servicing Rates Exploding - Page 2 Empty Re: Monthly Pool Servicing Rates Exploding

Post by hockables Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:03 pm

18 x 32 ..... incl supplies $1000p per month

Pool & Garden place near Awful Waffle in W.Ajijic
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:59 pm

hockables wrote:18 x 32  ..... incl supplies $1000p  per month

Pool & Garden place near Awful Waffle in  W.Ajijic
Your contractor did a great job on your pool Hocks.   Mine didn't even suggest auto fill.   Anyone want to know who to avoid for pool construction, please PM.

Looks like the going rate @ Lakeside is 1000 per month+/-.   Vandre, don't sweat the small stuff.    Beer Beer Beer Evil or Very Mad
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:09 pm

slainte39 wrote:I  know of two people that have pools about the size of yours...one in Chula Vista, they pay $1,100 p/mo. and another in Riberas, and they pay $1,000 p/mo., both by the same well known pool servicing company, located in SAT.  Don't know how many times a week they come but they do provide the chemicals. The home owners said the rate hadn't change for over a year or more. I believe the pool servicer is Alfredo Espinosa.

thatz the same guy who cleans ajibes.??  ...  right beside Dr Pepe's Vet Clinic

thanx Jim.... gotta gree with ya.... Raymondo did a great job!!
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:33 pm

hockables wrote:
slainte39 wrote:I  know of two people that have pools about the size of yours...one in Chula Vista, they pay $1,100 p/mo. and another in Riberas, and they pay $1,000 p/mo., both by the same well known pool servicing company, located in SAT.  Don't know how many times a week they come but they do provide the chemicals. The home owners said the rate hadn't change for over a year or more. I believe the pool servicer is Alfredo Espinosa.

thatz the same guy who cleans ajibes.??  ...  right beside Dr Pepe's Vet Clinic 

No no Hocks, this guy Alfredo is in San Antonio, somewhere down below SuperLake.  He might clean aljibes, I'll try to find out.  I think his main business is fencing, like chain link, etc. He's been around for years.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandre Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi ....... Thanks to those of you that provided comparative data.  I can now stop wondering about the whys & wherefores of the maintenance increase and ...... worry instead how I can remotely (while in MX) move my US funds around, so as to pay for it! Rolling Eyes

Vandre
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2