INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time residents of Vista del Lago

3 posters

Go down

Long time residents of Vista del Lago  Empty Long time residents of Vista del Lago

Post by Flamingo Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Or anyone here over 35 years. I am trying to find out information about Eugene (Gene) Everheart who lived at Vista del Lago in 1979. (He would have been about 80) His wife Ana Martha is buried in the Chapala Cemetery and her death certificate lists Visa del Lago as an address (no street #) but I can't find Gene. He was a mining engineer who worked in Northern Mexico. They retired to Lake Chapala, probably in the 1970s.

What I have already done:
trying to find someone at the American Legion to see if he is possibly buried in their section
emails to several long time residents

Any help would be appreciated
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Long time residents of Vista del Lago  Empty Re: Long time residents of Vista del Lago

Post by slainte39 Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:27 pm

I think he might have relocated to Barra de Navidad after his wife died,

I would contact Bill Atkinson, who I  believe still lives in Vista del Lago or Los Galapagos.  Bill worked with/for the developer Tom Davis of Vista del Lago and probably knew everybody that lived there at that time...if he can still remember.
Not being a golfer or living out there, I only knew a few people in the fracc.
Tom is long gone, but last I heard, Bill was still alive. Check with the colonos office and they might have an address or phone no. for Bill.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Long time residents of Vista del Lago  Empty Re: Long time residents of Vista del Lago

Post by Flamingo Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Thank you!! I will try your great suggestions
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canmex 87 Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:47 pm

slainte39 wrote:I think he might have relocated to Barra de Navidad after his wife died,

I would contact Bill Atkinson, who I  believe still lives in Vista del Lago or Los Galapagos.  Bill worked with/for the developer Tom Davis of Vista del Lago and probably knew everybody that lived there at that time...if he can still remember.
Not being a golfer or living out there, I only knew a few people in the fracc.
Tom is long gone, but last I heard, Bill was still alive. Check with the colonos office and they might have an address or phone no. for Bill.

Bill Atkinson is still alive and lives at Rancho Colonines which is 1/2 mile east of the main entrance road to Vista Del Lago on the road to Mezcala (on the lake side).
His telephone number is 763-5313.

Canmex 87
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Thanks for your updated info on Bill. Hope the OP picks it up.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:12 pm

I talked to his wife and now the phone is out of order, but I will keep trying. THANKS!!!
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down