INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATV rides and horseback rides in the mountains...

5 posters

Go down

ATV rides and horseback rides in the mountains... Empty ATV rides and horseback rides in the mountains...

Post by solajijic Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:34 am

These activities were easy to find in the past but I haven't had much luck locating the businesses recently. Any contacts would be great. 4 guests want some fun on wheels and legs. Thanks.

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

ATV rides and horseback rides in the mountains... Empty Re: ATV rides and horseback rides in the mountains...

Post by CanuckBob Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:05 am

There is no ATV business around here any longer. You will need to go up to Mazamitla for ATV tours now. There are still horse rides up the mountain. The horse rentals are in Lower La Floresta. They also have horse tours up at Mazamitla if you wanted to make a couple of days out of it.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

ATV rides and horseback rides in the mountains... Empty Re: ATV rides and horseback rides in the mountains...

Post by windrider17 Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:36 am

There is a shop on San Jorge in Riberas, across the street from Mom's, in the green building, that rents bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, etc and they also have pontoon boats, a ski boat and a large sailboat for hire. They arrange atv trips, horse back riding, zip lines, hikes, etc. Nice folks and they have a lot on the lake at the end of San Jorge that is sort of an eventos place. Nice folks and very helpful. Main owner is named Munoz, I think. I don't have a phone #, sorry.

windrider17
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Post by Texmexco Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:29 am

windrider17 wrote:There is a shop on San Jorge in Riberas, across the street from Mom's, in the green building, that rents bicycles, kayaks, paddle boards, etc and they also have pontoon boats, a ski boat and a large sailboat for hire.  They arrange atv trips, horse back riding, zip lines, hikes, etc.  Nice folks and they have a lot on the lake at the end of San Jorge that is sort of an eventos place. Nice folks and very helpful.  Main owner is named Munoz, I think.  I don't have a phone #, sorry.

Excellent information. Thanks for posting!

Texmexco
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:41 pm

I didn't know there were zip lines in Ajijic.....where?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:22 pm

That place arranges tours to Mazamitla.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Yeah, that makes sense... and sounds like a ton of fun!
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down