INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are these underlined blue words in my posts?

3 posters

Go down

what are these underlined blue words in my posts?   Empty what are these underlined blue words in my posts?

Post by solajijic Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Why are there items in my posts which are in dark blue ink and underlined with a little green circle and arrow out the 1 on the clock face?

And can they be eliminated?

solajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : "I a, a practical woman. Sentiment only takes one so far. At some point, practicality must enter the room."

Back to top Go down

what are these underlined blue words in my posts?   Empty Re: what are these underlined blue words in my posts?

Post by CanuckBob Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:38 am

Sounds like you have some advertising malware that made it's way into your computer. If this just recently started try doing a "system restore" to a point just before this began.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

what are these underlined blue words in my posts?   Empty Re: what are these underlined blue words in my posts?

Post by OldLars Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:36 am

I suspect CanuckBob is right. I have found MalwareBytes to be an effective weapon against malware and adware. (Disclaimer: I have no connection to or financial interest in MalwareBytes.) It's not perfect, but it's close.

OldLars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down