INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nissan X-Trail

3 posters

Go down

Nissan X-Trail Empty Nissan X-Trail

Post by Frijoles Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Does anyone have experience with Nissan X-Trails? Good, long-lasting vehicle? Specifically, wondering how many kms you can put on them. Thinking of buying a used one but it already has 190,000 kms on it. Thanks.
Frijoles
Frijoles
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Nissan X-Trail Empty Re: Nissan X-Trail

Post by David Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:57 pm

I have several friends who have them. Their only complaint is that they are underpowered. None have as many kms as the one you're considering.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:58 pm

We have one with 180 0 000 km..It has very goodpick up to pass cars. We go back and forth to Chiapas or Oaxaca with it a couple of times a year and never had a problem with it. It rides rougher than others but it is a wonderfully reliable car.
My husband met someone who had 250 000km and the car was still going. I guess it depends on how well it is maintained.

We bought a Mazda because we were not sure how long it would last. Left it home 3 weeks agao and left for CHiapas with the brand new Mazda but a semi ran into us as we were paying the toll so the new car is in the shop for he nex month and we are in CHiapas with the Xtrail still going back and forth.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down