INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIOVANNI'S Restaurant Review

Go down

GIOVANNI'S Restaurant Review Empty GIOVANNI'S Restaurant Review

Post by johninajijic Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am

Six of us from our Bi Monthly Dinner group ate at El Rincon de Giovanni's restaurant in the Rancho del Oro strip mall. They brought out fresh warm rolls and butter. They were very good. We ordered drinks. We were there around 6:00 PM so it was 2 for 1 on the drinks. Good Margaritas with lots of Tequila.

After a short while the waiter took our orders. One person had Shrimp in Cognac sauce with Spaghetti. Another had the Filet of White Fish. One person had the Ravioli with 4 cheeses in an Alfredo Sauce. One had a Penne dish. One had Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti. I had Spinach Eggplant Parmesan with Spaghetti and a Pomodoro (Tomato) sauce. My Eggplant was 2 slices loaded with Parmesan on top, plenty to eat. They bring out a salad first with Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Green olives, shredded Red cabbage, Ham and cheese with a vinegarette dressing.

Everyone like their food very much. We will return. Giovanni was a gentleman as always.

The bill for the Eggplant Parmesan Dinner and Ravioli Dinner, one large Dinner salad, one Margarita and one soft drink was only $ 260. pesos.

Food: Excellent
Quality and Quantity: Excellent
Prices: Very reasonable
Cleanliness: Good
Ambiance: Average

Sorry, I do not have the phone number.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down