INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speed Trap Careterra between SAT and Ajijic

4 posters

Go down

Speed Trap Careterra between SAT and Ajijic Empty Speed Trap Careterra between SAT and Ajijic

Post by Playaboy Thu May 14, 2015 4:57 pm

5pm. The policia vial are pulling over people on the careterra in front of La Floresta. I made 2 trips in the last hour or so. I saw 4 different people getting tickets. Remember it is only 40KPH or 25MPH along that part of the road.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Speed Trap Careterra between SAT and Ajijic Empty Re: Speed Trap Careterra between SAT and Ajijic

Post by slainte39 Thu May 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Passed through La Floresta at 5:30 PM....no policia.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Speed Trap Careterra between SAT and Ajijic Empty Re: Speed Trap Careterra between SAT and Ajijic

Post by Rosa Venus Thu May 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Saw a few there the other day. They probably like working the shade forest there during this hotter time of year. If pulled over, I recommend stopping the car in a bright sunny spot that offers no nearby shade relief. My theory is they are less diligent in their pursuit of justice under a hot, blazing sun. It only takes a minute to write a ticket. If they're looking for something more, they might as well be uncomfortable. Very Happy
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by JayBear Thu May 14, 2015 10:51 pm

Well, heck, I missed them! My previous experience is that the Mexican cops are much better at handling the heat than this gringa from Boston, who wilts at approximately the rate of a lettuce. I carry water in the car just in case.

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down