INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alfredo's California

Go down

Alfredo's California Empty Alfredo's California

Post by Gamina Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:48 pm

Years ago Alfredo had Alfredo's California in two location in Chapala. His food was good and prices fair. Then he went to the States. Now he's back with a new location between Magana and the pet store in Riberas, across from the car wash. I've had a lunch and a breakfast at his place this week and my comment is "Wow". His menu is extensive for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a special every day. His prices are low with his servings of good size. I had eggs Benedict with bacon and avocado this morning with hash browns for 55 pesos and it was delicious with great Hollandiase and real English muffins. My friend had a huge omelet with toast for 50 pesos. Coffee is 10 pesos--where do you ever see that anymore? His salsa is outstanding; I could eat it with a spoon and forget the chips.

Alfredo really needs to be supported for his good food at great prices or the place will go away. Get your car washed and have a meal all at the same time. How convenient!!
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down