INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would appreciate your input/opinion on my question.

+3
char-ming
David
Clueless
7 posters

Go down

I would appreciate your input/opinion on my question. Empty I would appreciate your input/opinion on my question.

Post by Clueless Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:17 am

There are many organizations Lakeside and some individuals that take care of stray, abandoned and abused dogs.

Of those organizations or individuals you know, which would you choose to make a donation (more than a few pesos/dollars) to?

If there is any way I can get some direct input without anything personal, I will appreciate it.

Let's start with Lady O  - -what would you suggest?

And yes, I ask specifically about dogs.

I would also appreciate it if someone would post this on TOB; I can read but not post there.

Thanks.
Clueless
Clueless
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

I would appreciate your input/opinion on my question. Empty Re: I would appreciate your input/opinion on my question.

Post by David Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Lucky Dog.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

I would appreciate your input/opinion on my question. Empty Re: I would appreciate your input/opinion on my question.

Post by char-ming Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Lakeside Spay and Neuter Center and Dog Adoption Ranch. There are 70 dogs there of various sizes and ages. Their support is by donations.

char-ming
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Anita works her butt off...... why not divide it up and donate to all of them?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:25 am

I volunteer at the Ranch, but all three organizations do good work, improve and save countless lives, and operate on a shoestring. Add to these Operación Amor and Operación Compassion who provide free spay neuter clinics. Spread those dollars around.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Twonk Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:49 am

Please consider helping this wonderful guy, Alvaro, who rescues animals in the Santa Cruz area east of Chapala, where no one else helps them. He doesn't get help from all the foreigners who volunteer and hold fund raisers, etc., the way Ajijic does. He rescues countless animals and helps them and feeds and houses them at his home while he tries to find them homes. The vets at the Ladron Clinic help him out price-wise with all the vaccinations and neutering and medical aid but it still takes a lot of money to do what he selflessly does, so please consider him.

https://www.gofundme.com/wf7j4nk?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

Twonk
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamina Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:42 pm

All of the above organizations and Alvaro spend your donation dollars carefully and you can't go wrong giving any of them a donation.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down