INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bilingual nurse available for home care

2 posters

Go down

bilingual nurse available for home care Empty bilingual nurse available for home care

Post by JayBear Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:13 am

If you need daily nursing care in your home in the Lakeside area, I can highly recommend the nurse who provided daily care for my disabled friend who recently had to return to Canada.

She is a bilingual registered nurse with Mexican certification. In addition to her time with my friend and earlier with another retiree here, she worked with disabled children in a residential setting and home care with a couple in Alabama, geriatric and dementia. She has also done some emergency work. She can draw blood and insert an IV. And she can help with transfers from bed to bath to wheelchair, if needed.

She can also drive your car and take you to appointments at Lakeside and Guadalajara.

Plus, she is a lovely person from a nice family and has a great work attitude.

Please PM me for further info. She is available immediately.

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

bilingual nurse available for home care Empty Re: bilingual nurse available for home care

Post by JayBear Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:42 am

Would David who PM'd me please PM again and give me a phone #--the email address you gave me did not work!

JayBear
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

bilingual nurse available for home care Empty Re: bilingual nurse available for home care

Post by holdrja Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:27 pm

JayBear - she sounds wonderful! I am trying to get a handle on what a daily home care nurse would cost -- hopefully won't need one for another 10 - 20 years but I'd like to forecast what sort of savings I'll need for that when the time comes. Could you give us an idea of the hourly or daily charges for such a skilled person?
holdrja
holdrja
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://rdplakechapala.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down