INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New tope in the village to watch out for

+9
Rosa Venus
Carry Bean
Zedinmexico
Marrell
gringal
CanuckBob
Trailrunner
BILLBOGEY
suegarn
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New tope in the village to watch out for - Page 3 Empty Re: New tope in the village to watch out for

Post by gringal Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:I went over today at normal tope speed. No problem.

Just came home from shopping via the tope on 16 de Septiembre. Do-able normal tope with small car. YEAH!!!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

New tope in the village to watch out for - Page 3 Empty Re: New tope in the village to watch out for

Post by CanuckBob Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Great!! I won't push it any further then. I suppose what remains may slow down some of those kids who go flying down Septiembre on their ATVs some weekend nights.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:23 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Great!! I won't push it any further then. I suppose what remains may slow down some of those kids who go flying down Septiembre on their ATVs some weekend nights.

Thanks again for making this happen. Very Happy

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:28 am

I was watching the two topes during the heavy morning rain the other day.  While these topes as CB pointed out  do nothing for the water left on September 16.  It does funnel the heavy water down the hill to the lake and keeps it off sept. 16. While the tall tope was not a great idea the topes do funnel the water to the side street. It does what it is suppose to do.

Thanks CB for getting it rebuilt so we Gringal and I don't hit with our Fits or Marches.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:06 am

The one on Miguel Blanco definitely directs the water to the left which other wise might have flowed to the right. Of course all this does is move the pooling further east. The one running across Septiembre at Nicolas Bravo (which most people have to drive over) is just up against the flow that is already running downhill. It flows down Nicolas Bravo with or without that tope. That one actually holds back water on the other side which otherwise would have also flowed down Nicolas Bravo when the rains subside.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3