INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum amount of pesos can you get from CI Banco ATM

+2
SunshineyDay
sm1mex
6 posters

Go down

Maximum amount of pesos can you get from CI Banco ATM Empty Maximum amount of pesos can you get from CI Banco ATM

Post by sm1mex Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:09 pm

What is the maximum amount of pesos you can draw out of CI Banco ATM at one time? I know what U.S. dollars per day my bank allows.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Maximum amount of pesos can you get from CI Banco ATM Empty Re: Maximum amount of pesos can you get from CI Banco ATM

Post by SunshineyDay Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:13 pm

$5000

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Maximum amount of pesos can you get from CI Banco ATM Empty Re: Maximum amount of pesos can you get from CI Banco ATM

Post by akjerry Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:28 pm

I think it depends on your "home bank"
I withdrew $9000 mxn, from CIBanco, and my "home bank" limits is $500 US.

akjerry

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:00 am

You can withdraw up to the daily limit of your card. The 5000 peso limit only applies if you are using a CI Banco Card.
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:23 am

Ok. I know it is more than 5000 at a time for me as we sometimes draw out 7000, but paying tax, water and car tag time is here so will need some pesos.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveP Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:50 am

sm1mex wrote:Ok.  I know it is more than 5000 at a time for me as we sometimes draw out 7000, but paying tax, water and car tag time is here so will need some pesos.

So, what is the daily limit on your NOB card? Multiply that by the appropriate exchange rate and that is what you can withdraw from CI Banco per day. Or any other local ATM for that matter. There may be a per transaction limit at some ATM's but you can do multiple withdrawals up to your personal daily limit. You just pay multiple ATM fees and foreign withdrawal fees at your home bank. Which I think is fair.

As a CI Banco account holder I have been pushing them to either put in a per transaction limit or a higher user fee. I am tired of wanting money on the weekend and being forced to go to another ATM and pay the user fee there because the CI Banco machine is out of money.

It will happen.

Last edited by DaveP on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
DaveP
DaveP
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : A little English

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:00 am

Right, also the tapatios come on the week end and perhaps put a drain on ATM's.
I wish CI Banco would put in a screen you can read. Theirs is hard to read and looks like it is fogged over.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:02 pm

We went today to CI Banco. They had money in the ATM. We tried to get 14,000 at one transaction and it said, you have exceeded your limit. We knew we had not exceeded our U.S. banks daily dollar limit, so we had to do 2 transactions 7,000 pesos each and we got it, totaling our original 14,000 we wanted.

Perhaps they put a limit amount per one transaction on the week end to hopefully make the withdrawal money last longer.

I'll ask the bank next time I am around there.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 pm

They also have a limit so the machine doesn't get jammed. $14000 in $200 notes would be one massive stack.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 pm

CanuckBob wrote:They also have a limit so the machine doesn't get jammed. $14000 in $200 notes would be one massive stack.

They don't spit out 500 peso bills? The 200's were standard at Multiva until the machine kept running out of money...then they switched to 500's.
Either is fine and preferable to the machines that I encountered that only gave 50's when I needed a lot to pay hospital bills. 20,000 pesos in 50's? ...Just a minute, while I organize my green plastic garbage bag. Sheesh! At least the machine asked if you wanted to continue the transaction or cancel because all it had was 50's.
Then again, we lived in Mexico before the arrival of bank machines here and anything is an improvement over standing in lines at the bank. ;)
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:25 pm

I'm sure it also has $500's but as the machine runs low they start spitting the smaller denominations. I tried taking $13,000 from the Scotia ATM in one shot. It jammed the machine and I was out $3000 pesos for 3 months until they resolved it and refunded me.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:25 am

Well the 2 transactions of 7,000 each were all paid in 200's, so perhaps they cannot put 14,000 amount of 200's through the exit slot where you get the money. They usually always have 500.s but Saturday they had 200,s, I also got 7,000 and it was all 200's.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down