INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which is better shopping Mcallen (where I have not been) or Laredo?

2 posters

Go down

which is better shopping Mcallen (where I have not been) or Laredo? Empty which is better shopping Mcallen (where I have not been) or Laredo?

Post by Sherman Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:46 pm

I've been to Laredo many times and have shopped there, or gone on to San Antonio or Austin. This is an up/back trip, so quick and dirty. Looking for Home Depot, Lowes and that kind of stuff. Since I have not been to McAllen ... wanted to get some input from others who have been there.

And, in getting to McAllen. Is it a drive to Monterrey and then northeast from there?

Thanks ....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

which is better shopping Mcallen (where I have not been) or Laredo? Empty Re: which is better shopping Mcallen (where I have not been) or Laredo?

Post by Gamina Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:24 pm

McAllen without a doubt.  All the big box stores and a Costco, which Laredo doesn't have.  All long Hwy 2 (E. Expressway 83)are mall after mall and big box stores.  Very convenient.  Google mcallen hampton for a very good map showing all the stores.  I go through SLP and Cuidad Victoria.
Gamina
Gamina
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

which is better shopping Mcallen (where I have not been) or Laredo? Empty Re: which is better shopping Mcallen (where I have not been) or Laredo?

Post by Sherman Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:31 pm

thanks .... I suspected McAllen was a better shopping choice!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down