INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothes Shopping in Mexico

+13
raqueteer
johninajijic
CheenaGringo
espĂ­ritu del lago
CanuckBob
simpsca
bimini6
Hensley
Parker
hockables
ferret
gringal
Chapalagringa
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Clothes Shopping in Mexico - Page 3 Empty Re: Clothes Shopping in Mexico

Post by Intercasa Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 am

Ummm... the outlet stores are on Lopez Mateos and the shortcut is the way through Tlajomulco which you pass by Cajititlan, so you don't go to Santa Rosa, follow the signs to Cajititlan then Tlajomulco and keep straight until you get to Preol. Lopez Mateos and then make a right on the main highway at the other side.

Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:55 am

Intercasa wrote:Ummm... the outlet stores are on Lopez Mateos and the shortcut is the way through Tlajomulco which you pass by Cajititlan, so you don't go to Santa Rosa, follow the signs to Cajititlan then Tlajomulco and keep straight until you get to Preol. Lopez Mateos and then make a right on the main highway at the other side.

Get on your horse and try something new! It's a real shortcut!!
Los burritos to Santa Rosa to
San juan evangelista to
San lucas evangelista to
Pedrigal to
Tlajomulco(?) To Lopes Mateos:)
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 am

I think we are saying the same thing, I've traveled the road to Lopez Mateos and it is much better now, the place you turn is the road to Cajititlan in the area known as La Calera.

I think you are saying take the old road and I'm saying take the newer finished one, only been on parts of the old road. New one is a few miles farther but new and you can pass easily if there are burros, trucks, etc.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am

yuri wrote:"Okay, all: Would somebody please explain why you want to wear shorts so badly?"

For me, it is all about comfort during the warmer months. When the hot weather hits, I don't care for the clammy feeling that I get when I wear "big boy" pants especially when the humidity climbs. In Albuquerque, our guideline is that the shorts come out as soon after March 1st as possible and they stay out or on till November 1st.

NOW I get it. We're in Albuquerque!

mariachi

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 am

Chapalagringa wrote:
Nope, not Canadian but very close in California! What could possible interest women at a tire shop??? How to get rid of your spare?? lol Air freshener for your car? Maybe heated seat pads? Fancy ice scraper? Dolled up license plate frame? Music for your car? Is it like a truck stop??? Sounds about as exciting as a horse shoe tournament!!! :))) Yee haw! I know some people really enjoy that sport. Bingo??? Is that the main draw? Ok, will have to look up Canadian tire online and see for myself?

Went to the website...all I can say is, Ferret, you're an original gal :)) I'm sure your hubby is thrilled!!! Clothes Shopping in Mexico - Page 3 411125

I'm suspecting that you didn't spend a lot of time on http://www.canadiantire.ca

because obviously you missed

<LI class=departments>
Departments

• Backyard
  • House & Home
  • Auto
  • Sports & Rec
  • Tools
  • Electronics
  • Kitchen & Bath
  • Apparel
  • Green
  • House of Innovation
  • Mobile
</LI>
It is a very extensive website (one of the best I've seen if you know how to use it) and they also have a WEEKLY sales flyer.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:28 am

Intercasa wrote:I think we are saying the same thing, I've traveled the road to Lopez Mateos and it is much better now, the place you turn is the road to Cajititlan in the area known as La Calera.

I think you are saying take the old road and I'm saying take the newer finished one, only been on parts of the old road. New one is a few miles farther but new and you can pass easily if there are burros, trucks, etc.

No, I'm telling you to go another way through Santa Rosa at Los Burritos to San Juan Evangelista...google earth it. It's the other way around Lake Cajititlan there and it's faster than the one you're saying. Yes, there's cows :) It's a beautiful drive & less topes than La Calera. We take it all the time. Try it, you'll like it :)

Last edited by Chapalagringa on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry...grammar is taking a nose dive.)
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:37 am

ferret wrote:
Chapalagringa wrote:
Nope, not Canadian but very close in California! What could possible interest women at a tire shop??? How to get rid of your spare?? lol Air freshener for your car? Maybe heated seat pads? Fancy ice scraper? Dolled up license plate frame? Music for your car? Is it like a truck stop??? Sounds about as exciting as a horse shoe tournament!!! :))) Yee haw! I know some people really enjoy that sport. Bingo??? Is that the main draw? Ok, will have to look up Canadian tire online and see for myself?

Went to the website...all I can say is, Ferret, you're an original gal :)) I'm sure your hubby is thrilled!!! Clothes Shopping in Mexico - Page 3 411125

I'm suspecting that you didn't spend a lot of time on http://www.canadiantire.ca

because obviously you missed

<LI class=departments>
Departments

• Backyard
  • House & Home
  • Auto
  • Sports & Rec
  • Tools
  • Electronics
  • Kitchen & Bath
  • Apparel
  • Green
  • House of Innovation
  • Mobile
</LI>
It is a very extensive website (one of the best I've seen if you know how to use it) and they also have a WEEKLY sales flyer.

:) yes, I missed the apparel...I need me some Timberline boots & ice skates here in Chapala to go with my flipflop & shorts set. Very Happy Basspro Shop would be more up my alley. mariachi
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:56 am

GROAN!!!

Methinks you're being obtuse.
ferret
ferret