INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service after sales?

4 posters

Go down

Service after sales? Empty Service after sales?

Post by oncesubtle Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Not too proud to bitch when goods and services don't live up to promises or expectations but happy to shout out when things go right. Such is the case with our solar panels purchased 6 years ago from Nyah at eSun. Turns out eSun went out of business and Nyah & crew moved to Opire Solar. So I called Nyah yesterday about a suspected problem thinking I might need remind him of his years ago promise to back up our system. There was no need, Nyah said he would have a couple guys out this afternoon and sure enough 10 minutes after 12 they were knocking on our door. A 15 minute inspection/fix an all's well, no charge. Enough to spoil an old gringo.
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Service after sales? Empty Re: Service after sales?

Post by Carry Bean Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:52 pm

That is great service!  Was Esun by the Scotiabank atm?  If so, I went in there when I was looking to get solar water heater system a few years ago and the guy I spoke with said they didn’t handle that and gave me the name of a company in Guad.  Just awful.  They set the system back too far and the afternoon sun was blocked by the 2 story building next door.  They had to come back to move it but I’m still not happy with the amount of hot water I get even though I purchased the larger size.

Do you know if Opire deals with solar hot water?  If so, I’d be glad to pay to have them come out and check what I have.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Canada_Mike Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:55 pm

They installed my new solar system ac couple months ago: fast, clean and prompt. Francisco Villa 31, ‭(376) 766-6148‬, tell Nyah Oncesubtle and I sent you.
Canada_Mike
Canada_Mike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : New York

http://gilbert.info.yorku.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:35 pm

No, they do not deal with solar water heaters. That would put them in a less-enhanced situation. They do what they are good at. It just goes to show you, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. NEVER recommend someone to anyone asking, be it plumber, doctor, or solar heater people. Unless you like looking for trouble.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:23 pm

Rolling Eyes I didn’t say they recommended the company I used. In fact, just the opposite. They only knew this company did install the solar water heaters. I never blamed Esun.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:25 pm

No? "...they didn’t handle that and gave me the name of a company in Guad. Just awful. They set the system back too far..."
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:11 am

They just gave me the name of a company that installed them. THAT company was awful. I SAID I never blamed Esun. Don’t start that same crap here that you did on Chapala.com. You don’t have Mainecoons to protect you on this forum.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:51 am

You blamed eSun by association. Your words are there for everyone to see.

Your attempt to besmirch me by suggesting I said some unverified "crap" on the other forum is just a low, sad thing to do, but typical.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:15 am

You really need to brush up on your reading comprehension. If I had blamed Esun I would hardly be asking if the new company with former employees did anything with solar water heaters.

Besmirch you? Oh, pull up your big girl panties and deal with it. I don’t have to “besmirch” you. You do a good enough job of that yourself. Pissed I didn’t want to pay you 300 pesos to remove the Activate Windows on my new computer a while back, no doubt.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:22 am

You blamed eSun by association. Your words are there for everyone to see. Your attempt to besmirch me by suggesting I said some unverified "crap" on the other forum is just a low, sad thing to do, but typical. wrote:
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:24 am

Dead Horse Rolling Eyes Service after sales? 851398

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down