INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations From House Arrest

+8
brigitte
SunshineyDay
ferret
Alfredo G
Jreboll
kiko
CanuckBob
Trailrunner
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Observations From House Arrest - Page 2 Empty Re: Observations From House Arrest

Post by brigitte Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:11 pm

I am building a kiln with artisans and life goes on, one albañil died for drinking too much 2 days ago so when I arrived yesterday at the village there were two funerals and a wedding , half the town was attending a funeral oor a wedding and the other half wa lined up to get some kind of wellfare. So much for not gathering.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Observations From House Arrest - Page 2 Empty Re: Observations From House Arrest

Post by ferret Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:25 am

Did anyone here watch the TV series "The Last Ship"? If you're stuck inside, it may be a good one to binge on.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:27 am

Netflix??
I am binging Grey's Anatomy. Loving it. Takes my mind away completely.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:54 am

All the options for it are here...

https://decider.com/show/the-last-ship/

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:18 am

Not available on Netflix, just checked. Ni modo.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:22 am

...and just when the net is our escape through Netflix, Telmex has hours-long outages. Sigh.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by RickS Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:42 pm

brigitte wrote:I am building a kiln with artisans and life goes on, one albañil died for   drinking too much 2 days ago so when I arrived yesterday at the village there were two funerals and a wedding , half the town was attending a funeral oor a wedding and the other half wa lined up to get some kind of wellfare. So much for not gathering.

Ah, life goes on... or not....in remote Mexico...
RickS
RickS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:30 pm

yes life goes on until the virus hits and then it will be really ugly, for the lack of good facilities and medecine.. They are predicting 14% mortality rate in the communities ...

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lakeside7 Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:40 pm

brigitte wrote:yes life goes on until the virus hits and then it will be really ugly, for the lack of good facilities and medecine.. They are predicting 14% mortality rate in the communities ...

I guess we all should be very concerned if They are predicting 14% mortality rate, were a credibly source

lakeside7
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:57 pm

What some others, in another country, are doing from House Arrest.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/vancouver-healthcare-workers-coronavirus-234642479.html

ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:20 pm

kiko wrote:Digging out my saved list on YouTube music videos.

Estoy aburrido.  So I dug threw some libraries and found this guy.  His rendition of Despacito is stunning.  It is at the beginning of the clip, then 8 minutes of talking heads so do not expect anything else after the first 4 minutes.

kiko
kiko
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:39 pm

Lakeside9 CComunities.. read" indigenous communities". source is from thw Chiapas news . Considering that some refuse to abide by the no gatherng for Easter and have done rituals in the hills and are therefore totally safe... 14% mortality may be a low estimate..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2