INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..

+5
CanuckBob
slainte39
Trailrunner
cypress
Teddi
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.. Empty It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..

Post by Teddi Mon May 25, 2020 3:09 am

Oh yes the mask and distancing norms/laws where I live.  

Well it lasted about a week.  Disappointing how shallow these ppl are.  I'm disappointed because I love them and want the best for them.

Today the woman who runs the fruit store sneezed on the scale .. that's where every piece of fruit sold rolls around sopping up her droplets before it's out the door.  That's just one case in one day.  Neither of the two local pharmacist wear a mask.  I'd say 50% of the ppl wearing a mask wears it somewhere below their chin.  They believe God can give sight to the blind, heal the sick and raise the dead but biology is fake news.  After all if you can't see it how could it exist?

But then there is the fallacy of visual knowledge.  Could be half the locals are too smart, too in touch to even leave the house.

All day long I see people driving down the highway alone in a car or on a motorbike with their masks perfectly in place.  Is that so they don't give the virus to themselves?  In a mini mart I'd say about half the staff have a proper mask, and about half the shopping public.  The suppliers, Coke, Bimbo, and all always have a mask.   How could a pharmacist not wear a mask?

And no beer?  400,000 911 calls of domestic violence last month nation-wide.  What on Earth could induce such rage as having to be sober, at home, with your wife and children.

I have some FB friends in GDL.  They say it's the same there.  That's even more scary.

Teddi

Back to top Go down

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.. Empty Re: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..

Post by cypress Mon May 25, 2020 6:37 am

Welcome to Mexico

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.. Empty Re: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood..

Post by Trailrunner Mon May 25, 2020 7:40 am

And welcome to Insidelakeside! Great post. Where are you?
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Mon May 25, 2020 10:55 am

Santa Lucia

Teddi

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon May 25, 2020 11:43 am

Where is (or which) Santa Lucia.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Mon May 25, 2020 2:20 pm

To be honest I don't have a lot of visitors. There's a reason for that. My house is a mess, I pee in bottles.

Teddi

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon May 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Where is Santa Lucia?

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by cypress Mon May 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Teddi wrote:To be honest I don't have a lot of visitors.  There's a reason for that.  My house is a mess, I pee in bottles.
Better than on the floor.

cypress
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon May 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Teddi wrote:To be honest I don't have a lot of visitors.  There's a reason for that.  My house is a mess, I pee in bottles.

Two meters of social distancing gives you plenty of room to do that…...follow the rules...... lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon May 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Nice trolling.........

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Mon May 25, 2020 7:56 pm

Hmmm! The Star Wars Cantina

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Mon May 25, 2020 7:59 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
Nice trolling.........

I'm lost. Who trolled?

Teddi

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon May 25, 2020 8:17 pm

When people asked where Santa Lucia was you answered about pissing in bottles........what's with that?

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Mon May 25, 2020 8:30 pm

Simple. Why are people asking where I live, twice.  Next, it's true. my house is a horror film.  I don't have to answer the question, where do you live?  People have been murdered as a result of Internet forum disputes.  

Look, I read here a lot.  Then I see your post encouraging folks to stop being lurkers and sign up.  I signed up.   So on my second day I have you breathing down my neck because I didn't reply; Hey mofo, why do you keep asking where I live?  Yeah, just sign up and have some fun.

Teddi

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon May 25, 2020 9:13 pm

A troll comment is something looking to shock or get a reaction. No one's been murdered here yet.......but thanks for your concern. And I personally could care less where you live. I didn't ask.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heem Mon May 25, 2020 9:21 pm

I was wondering if we have the return of Jonnybebad aka sanfran?

Heem
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Mon May 25, 2020 9:38 pm

In the flesh. I'm flattered to have a tell-tale presence.  Am I to be banned now?  I mean what help could I be around here?  After all I've only been in Mexico for 38 years, have BAs in sociology, social anthropology and a thesis titled, Mexican Family Values.  Yeah, get rid of me.  I'm the kind of guy who might disagree with someone.

That was jonnydanger.

Teddi

Back to top Go down

Post by artsnob Mon May 25, 2020 10:06 pm

Another ones posts to avoid..

artsnob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 pm

Why thank you, so kind. You have class!

Teddi

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon May 25, 2020 10:57 pm

Eric Blair with a brain!!!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Mon May 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Welcome to TOB redux.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddi Mon May 25, 2020 11:49 pm

Kind of you.

Teddi

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineyDay Tue May 26, 2020 12:23 am

Star Wars cantina

SunshineyDay
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue May 26, 2020 7:40 am

Teddi wrote:In the flesh. I'm flattered to have a tell-tale presence.  Am I to be banned now?  I mean what help could I be around here?  After all I've only been in Mexico for 38 years, have BAs in sociology, social anthropology and a thesis titled, Mexican Family Values.  Yeah, get rid of me.  I'm the kind of guy who might disagree with someone.

That was jonnydanger.  
Why would you be banned. You haven't broken any rules. In fact most of your posts have been reasonable and led to nice conversations. The last persona you had here simply stopped participating of his own accord.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Tue May 26, 2020 7:46 am

Oh joy.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next