INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to purchase CBD Oil Lakeside or GDL?

2 posters

Go down

Where to purchase CBD Oil Lakeside or GDL? Empty Where to purchase CBD Oil Lakeside or GDL?

Post by Jubilacion Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:21 am

I worked for Canadian Pacific Railway in the States and broke my ankle/leg 3 years in an accident on the railroad in Wisconsin and was never cleared to return to work. I occasionally have real discomfort that CBD oil has been able to help with.

I did a search of this site and found a lengthy thread September 1st about CBD & Medical Marijuana mostly what it helps, cures, etc. but not really where to buy it?

Doing a Google search I found lakesideguide.com and CBD Lakeside, "Legal CBD oil, lotions, ointments delivered several times a week to the Lake Chapala area." Anyone know of Victor Alcazar or this business?

Is there another CBD source in the area or GDL? flag waver

Jubilacion
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Yes, please!

Back to top Go down

Where to purchase CBD Oil Lakeside or GDL? Empty Re: Where to purchase CBD Oil Lakeside or GDL?

Post by ferret Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:34 am

You can buy locally but none of it is third party tested and nearly all of it contains THC. Buyer beware.
It is much better to purchase online in the U.S. and have Alex Peterson courier it down.
https://nuleafnaturals.com/
https://www.charlottesweb.com/

I use NuLeaf. I'm sure that there are others but please do your research and purchase from a company with accreditation. There are many charlatans out there now who have jumped on the CBD bandwagon.

p.s. you will find a lot of information in the medical section of this forum... although I suggest you use Cannabidiol as the word for your search here. (click here for Quickjump Menu at the top right of this screen)
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Plan B and Jubilacion like this post

Back to top Go down