INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ilox out since last night—or is it just me?

+6
gringal
dvinton
ComputerGuy
Zedinmexico
CanuckBob
ferret
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ilox out since last night—or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ilox out since last night—or is it just me?

Post by ferret Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:33 pm

And mine were also the same so hard to figure out exactly what these modems are telling you. Except for the flashing red LOS which in iLox language on my modem means "you need to pay to continue".

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Ilox out since last night—or is it just me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ilox out since last night—or is it just me?

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:45 pm

LOS flashing red, no Internet again as of 2:30 or so.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:17 pm

LOS flashing red, no other lights on other than WIFI in SE SAT. Mine is paid up for four more months.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:07 pm

Guess they can't blame some random fire this time.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:09 pm

Mine has been OK.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:06 pm

I'm in Riberas. Some are in SAT and Upper Chula Vista.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSouth Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:11 pm

Ilox update: the fast-blinking-red LOS light is NOT indicative of non-payment, at least not in this case. Monthly payment confirmed at Ilox office yesterday, but the woman at the counter had no idea about the flashing light.

Got home, e-mailed Ilox tech support, and receive a service #. When will tech-man arrive? Anyone’s guess. Oh—if you’re fluent in Spanish, have marginal tech skills and a well-developed sense of irony, the Ilox office in Ajijic is hiring : call-out tech service and office/front desk positions are available. Dare ya!

LuvSouth

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:13 am

iLox is back this morning. Who knows what their lights really mean. Work for them? Snort! I VALUE my reputation and my word.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:38 am

And Totalplay went out last night. Lights looked normal but no internet just like happens to ILOX. Totalplay was normal today.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by zdogs Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:18 pm

I called the Totalplay service number last night. They said a trailer had taken out one of their poles. They promised to have it fixed within 4 hours. I went to bed, so I don't know how close they came.

zdogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:33 pm

This is why we have 2 internet providers, and have since we first moved here in 2008.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:21 pm

I've never seen so much Internet down time caused by vehicle accidents, fire, and the like.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2