INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QR code on vacunacion certificate not readable

4 posters

Go down

QR code on vacunacion certificate not readable Empty QR code on vacunacion certificate not readable

Post by Fishcake Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:13 am

I am not new to using QR Reader.  Out of interest I scanned the code on our two certificados and neither will read.  Is anyone else having this problem? We had out shots in Ajijic & Chapala. One who had his shots in Tlajomulco was able to read his, no problem.
This could cause many problems if we have to show our certificates.

Fishcake

Back to top Go down

QR code on vacunacion certificate not readable Empty Re: QR code on vacunacion certificate not readable

Post by Fishcake Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:42 am

SUCCESS
SALUD has issued two new Certificado de Vacunacion with readable QR Codes. The QR codes are quite different from the original ones. This could have caused a problem should officials scan the certificates at airport or immigration.

Fishcake

Back to top Go down

QR code on vacunacion certificate not readable Empty Re: QR code on vacunacion certificate not readable

Post by brigitte Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:02 am

thank you for mentioning that, yes it can be important later- When you say salud who are you referringto. Did you speak to them on the phone or in an office?
I need to speak to them as the system cannot find my 2 vaccinations.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:22 am

Ignore my post , I figured it out. I went back to the site where I entered the information to get the certificate and this time they sent it to my email. I check the QR code and it works so I am ready to go.. Not sure where with SINOVAC , I guess some countries in the Orient so better than nothing..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Frijoles Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:15 am

Good morning, does anyone know how long it takes after the second shot to be able to download the certificate? Thanks and have a good day.
Frijoles
Frijoles
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:50 pm

In my case it took 2 weeks, some people say it is immediate so I guess you have to wait and see.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:37 am

I've been waiting a month to have my second dose updated on their site.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:42 am

That is a long time in my book

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Frijoles Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:20 pm

Wow, already a month and still no certificate! Not very helpful for someone who wants to or needs to travel.
Frijoles
Frijoles
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down