INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SALUD issued us corrected Certificados Vacunacion

4 posters

Go down

SALUD issued us corrected Certificados Vacunacion Empty SALUD issued us corrected Certificados Vacunacion

Post by Fishcake Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:56 am

SUCCESS
SALUD has issued us two new Certificado de Vacunacion with readable QR Codes. The QR codes are quite different from the original ones. This could have caused a problem should officials scan the certificates at airport or immigration. I doubt we were the only ones.

Fishcake

Back to top Go down

SALUD issued us corrected Certificados Vacunacion Empty Re: SALUD issued us corrected Certificados Vacunacion

Post by sm1mex Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:54 pm

When you scan your code what does it say? Mine says Marca dosis2: Pfizer

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

SALUD issued us corrected Certificados Vacunacion Empty Re: SALUD issued us corrected Certificados Vacunacion

Post by OasisCloud Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:09 pm

Fishcake wrote:SUCCESS
SALUD has issued us two new Certificado de Vacunacion with readable QR Codes. The QR codes are quite different from the original ones. This could have caused a problem should officials scan the certificates at airport or immigration.   I doubt we were the only ones.

Did you use the link on the download email to submit the correction? How did they notify you that they had made the change? My wife's certificate didn't include her second dose. I submitted a copy of the receipt through that link, but haven't received any notification back that it was updated.

OasisCloud

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:25 pm

Yes I used the correction link and checked wrong date. My friends who got their jabs in Tonala only got a certificate with the first jab. She put in for corrections last week and nothing so far.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:28 pm

I got one jab here and the second one in CHiaps and it took about two weeks got me to get the certificate so it maybe too soon..

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:22 am

I got the certificate. It is just wrong.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishcake Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:17 am

OasisCloud wrote:
Fishcake wrote:SUCCESS
SALUD has issued us two new Certificado de Vacunacion with readable QR Codes. The QR codes are quite different from the original ones. This could have caused a problem should officials scan the certificates at airport or immigration.   I doubt we were the only ones.

Did you use the link on the download email to submit the correction? How did they notify you that they had made the change? My wife's certificate didn't include her second dose. I submitted a copy of the receipt through that link, but haven't received any notification back that it was updated.

They did not notify me. After two weeks I downloaded the certificates again & the correction had been made

Fishcake

ferret likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down