INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do taxis in Guadalajara take credit cards

4 posters

Go down

Do taxis in Guadalajara take credit cards Empty Do taxis in Guadalajara take credit cards

Post by sm1mex Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 18:08

Not airport taxis but downtown taxis at a stand.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Do taxis in Guadalajara take credit cards Empty Re: Do taxis in Guadalajara take credit cards

Post by BisbeeGal Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 19:14

Your best bet for availability and cost is Uber. On your Uber account you can pay with PayPal or directly with a cc. We have used extensively in Guadalajara as well as in EU.

BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Do taxis in Guadalajara take credit cards Empty Re: Do taxis in Guadalajara take credit cards

Post by sm1mex Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 19:20

Does catching an Uber from Guadalajara bring you to Ajijic.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 21:10

More specific getting Uber online from Guadalajara centro in Guadalajara. Dose Uber come from centro to Ajijic?

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mexbound Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 22:08

Yep, done it several times. Got an Uber in Guad and got dropped off at my house in Rancho Del Oro. Of course it doesn't work going from Ajijic to Guad.

mexbound

BisbeeGal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Tue 17 Oct 2023 - 11:10

sm1mex wrote:More specific getting Uber online from Guadalajara centro in Guadalajara. Dose Uber come from centro to Ajijic?

With Uber you can either look for a ride when you need one, or you can book one for a specific time/date. For immediate rides, Uber show the cars near you, type of vehicle (class of service) and the price they want for your trip from Point A to Point B. Then you select the one you want.

I have never done an advanced trip on Uber but have on other ride apps. Those apps put my trip out for drivers to respond with their availability, class of vehicle and price. Probably Uber has a similar format.
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Tue 17 Oct 2023 - 11:24

I have reserved Uber before in another city US. they charged a fee for a reserved pickup. They did arrive at the appointment I reserved but there was about an 8 dollar reservation fee added.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 7:53

Uber is the way to go if there is service in the area. I was just in Merida and used them a lot.

CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Thu 19 Oct 2023 - 10:09

I used Uber. It was fine.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down