INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This time in Mazatlan...

+12
ferret
hockables
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
Solovino
raqueteer
viajero
hound dog
susan
johninajijic
brigitte
awana
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

This time in Mazatlan... - Page 4 Empty Re: This time in Mazatlan...

Post by ferret Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm

gringal wrote:You had me there on "coprophile", so I scurried over to Wikipedia and was, indeed, enlightened. How about that?

OMG! A mushroom that's not sensitive to light!

I also had to look it up.

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:51 pm

I had to look it up too,while I was at it I looked up 3rd world country and patriot,you learn something new everyday.susan your bizarre thought processes and unique style of writing are sometimes amusing keep them coming.Did they really tell you the check was in the mail?what else did they tell you?

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Not back to the subject at hand. A Mexican national has been arrested in the brutal beating of this woman in Matzatlan.

http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/mexico-arrests-man-in-beating-of-canadian-woman

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 pm

viajero wrote:
johninajijic wrote:WOW, this topic has turned into a pizzing contest.

viajero - You said this is a third world country. You better educate yourself before making stupid statements like that.
John how about under developed country,that make you happy?Mexico does have a certain 3rd world charm don't you think?
Remember what happened last time are you ready for round 2?
Chris

Maybe you can remember what happened last time. My recollection was that I said Mexico was a 3rd world counrtry and I got shat on. Those who straightened me out by enlighteniong me said it was a 2nd world contry.

Do you get it or do you think it's a 3rd world country because you know more than the others? Underdeveloped or a developing nation might be more like it.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 pm

John:

Actually I was pleased to see that you now agree that Mexico is no longer 3rd world as that was a very heated discussion.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:54 pm

meanwhile back @the ranch, canada DOES have irresponsible journalism. how could they say it was an american or a canadian who attacked her? (thats what the hotel told them, convenient). i understand the attacker was a guest @the hotel, as they had the video. guess some of that 3rd world brutality is alive & well. thank you awana. wonder if he did attacked the man last year as well? i knew a mexican did it & i know did both attacks. just a feeling. maybe she could not sleep, left the room to go down to the lobby & met her fate in the elevator? did he rob her? or just a crazy person? maybe he should try racqueteer's house, get some of that famous electric fence.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 pm

ok mexico is a 2 1/2. compared to haiti & some other places. maybe a high 2. some countries dont even have hotels.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Here are the latest reports and videos on the arrested suspect. Apparently they have matched his blood, footprints and received a confession.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20120128/sheila-nabb-mazatlan-beating-suspect-arrest-followup-120128/

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 pm

good article. i read some of the comments. one was similar to what the forum members say: more murder in canada. but people go to a resort to vacation, & to get away from all the everyday stress. & they are targets. i never believed the story that the attacker was canadian. so, its a mexico guy who robs tourists (why does he hang out in the resort), gets high, has no clue why he killed her. just a coke spree, could happen anywhere. BUT it seems to in mexican upper class resorts, not in the hood. you dont go to the hood for vacation.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:47 pm

susan wrote:good article. i read some of the comments. one was similar to what the forum members say: more murder in canada. but people go to a resort to vacation, & to get away from all the everyday stress. & they are targets. i never believed the story that the attacker was canadian. so, its a mexico guy who robs tourists (why does he hang out in the resort), gets high, has no clue why he killed her. just a coke spree, could happen anywhere. BUT it seems to in mexican upper class resorts, not in the hood. you dont go to the hood for vacation.

Susan, he didn't kill her. He assaulted her. Sounds like the guy probably spent most of his time mooching off tourists. Nothing new. I have seen this at many resorts. Who knows why he attacked her. Maybe she was going to alert security that he was on the premises without a wrist band..........
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 pm

susan wrote:good article. i read some of the comments. one was similar to what the forum members say: more murder in canada. but people go to a resort to vacation, & to get away from all the everyday stress. & they are targets. i never believed the story that the attacker was canadian. so, its a mexico guy who robs tourists (why does he hang out in the resort), gets high, has no clue why he killed her. just a coke spree, could happen anywhere. BUT it seems to in mexican upper class resorts, not in the hood. you dont go to the hood for vacation.

Uhhh, he didn't kill her. This story tells us nothing and worse, just brings up more unanswered questions. Comments indicate that many people do not believe the press, and do not believe we will ever hear the real story.
Now they say she was out of her room stark naked at 2 a.m., surely that ought to be raising a few eyebrows. Just how did that happen? There has been jack squat in the past few days which has shed any light on this subject.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:04 pm

CB, i meant to say NEARLY killed her. racqueteer, you believe a stoned coke head? if HE says she was naked, its truth? hes wacked out on drugs. he came close to killing her.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Another link:

Mexican authorities confirm that Nabb was naked, there were also security cameras, the press might be dumb however they are not going to risk getting sued by her family.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/Sheila+Nabb+attacker+admits+drunk+high+cocaine+during+beating/6067544/story.html#ixzz1kmx20MlC

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 pm

where were her clothes? if the man was high maybe he took them off & deposed of them. why didnt he just let her out of the elevator? you cant trust a drunk stoned person no matter what they say. 2 mexicans killed a woman w/a new baby, in NYC. they made it look like a suicide, - i wont say the rest. then they said we "didnt mean to kill her". we were "just afraid she would call police" (for loud music). why didnt they lower the music? maybe they were high as well, as they were renovating the condo downstairs. or maybe thats the way these men deal w/things. later they say it "just happened"- & the murder last november just happened. no pattern here? the hotel could be sued for millions if it was in the USA. the side entrance left un attended?

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:41 pm

For anyone still following this weird story, here are a few more bits which need looking into. From the same article.

http://www.canada.com/news/Mexican+confesses+beating+Calgarian+Sheila+Nabb+Mazatlan+resort/6067612/story.html#ixzz1kpHshsdf

1. Quintero told media he drank 19 alcoholic beverages with a Canadian friend who lived nearby.

2. Quintero said he was drunk and high on cocaine when Nabb entered a hotel elevator naked.

3. Nabb is recovering in Foothills Medical Centre. All the bones in her face were broken in the attack and her family has offered no updates as to her condition.

4. Quintero said he hit Nabb several times in the face with his fist and then left through the beach entrance.

5. During the press conference in Mexico, a reporter asked to see Quintero’s hands. He held them out for inspection. They appeared to be unscratched and unbruised.

So, is it true that the press want us to believe that a medium sized male can break EVERY bone in a woman's face without ANY damage to his hands?

How could he even be standing up after 19 drinks, much less be able to remember how many drinks he had?

The Canadian friend has fled.

Looks a lot like "round up the usual suspects" to me.

It also appears that the true story will never be told.

Yet again the Canadian press has misrepresented things.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Here we go kids. The Mexican National accused in this crime, states that he was tortured with electric shocks to his genitals, among other things in order to elicit a confession. He also states that he can't identify the people who did this to him because he has been threatened.

http://www.noroeste.com.mx/publicaciones.php?id=752792

What do the Canadian press have to say about this?

http://www.canada.com/news/calgary/Canadian+tourist+remembers+Mexican+beating+suspect+hitting+drunk+women/6083865/story.html?id=6083865

More and more little factoids. The guy, and his Canadian friend were hitting on drunk women in the hotel bar, a couple of months back according to this report.

So, where was Mr. Nabb during all this? Apparently asleep in their hotel room? So, we're back to the original story told by the Mexican press that Mrs. Nabb was seen drinking in the hotel bar at 2 a.m.

Last edited by raqueteer on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 pm

and something happened with the swollen knuckles Canadian who decided he was better off out of the country leaving his Mexican body to fend for himself . Meanwhile what was an honnest woman doing naked in an elevator at 2 am...and the story goes on. Meanwhile the good husband was passed out in his room oblivious to the old world ! Oh but he is so much in love with her...violins...
Poor Canada so far from God and so close to Mexico!

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 pm

The naked lady was likely so drink and stoned that she didn't know where she was or what she was doing. Perhaps she was partying with the two fellows earlier in the day.........
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 am

There was a funny line in the confession, "I did not try to rob her", no shit how to you rob a naked woman.?

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

Well, guess she's never going to tell anyone what she was doing and no wonder the family are keeping quiet about all this. Partying, it would appear so.

It's going to be yet another Canadian, like Scott Giddy, who just can't seem to remember anything at all, but has no problem stating that he was brutally attacked.

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Yes, they sure hustled her out of the country quickly. I'm surprised she hasn't "identified" her attacker. Even if she couldn't speak she could nod yes or no when shown a picture.........?????
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Are we sure that this guy hadn't had his genitals "nuked" prior to the elevator incident? I would venture to say that most males might just have a different response to a naked woman in an elevator in the middle of the night.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Jajaja.....yeah no kidding. Somehow I doubt we will ever hear the real story about this unless they find the missing Canadian accomplice. Hopefully the Mexican suspect will spill the beans on his identity.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4