INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight

+8
rckrckr
Parker
gringal
oncesubtle
raqueteer
Mainecoons
bobnliz
CheenaGringo
12 posters

Go down

Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Empty Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 pm

[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl11[/img]
[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl12[/img]
[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl13[/img]
[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl14[/img]
[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl17[/img]

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Empty Re: Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight

Post by bobnliz Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

¡Huy! Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Empty Re: Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight

Post by Mainecoons Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 am

The joys of flying!

Neil, you have too much time on your hands when you find gross stuff like this, LOL!
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 am

Awwww, geez. Granny was the worst, well sort of. What plastic surgeon talked her into that?????

My absolute worst was on a very long flight from Hawaii to Chicago. Five seat row in the front. Fat momma like the pink shorts babe, with 3 kids, and my ex, excuse me while I throw up. I offered to help one of the kiddies with her meal since mom was busy. All was going well till the kid decided to vomit all over me. That was nice, we had a connecting flight through O'Hare to Toronto.

As for granny, thanks for the mammaries.

P.S. hope I didn't offend anyone in case they were family photos of some distant relatives. ;-)

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by oncesubtle Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 am

Mainecoons wrote:The joys of flying!

Neil, you have too much time on your hands when you find gross stuff like this, LOL!
Maincoons is right Neil, you are starting to scare me. Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight 339824
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 am

Flying hell #1: Stuck in 2 seat row: Fella next to me not only overflowed the seat, but the armrest and feet space, too. Had a stinky sweat problem as well.

Flying hell #2: Stuck in front of the back bulkhead separating the flight attendants' area and the adjacent bano on a journey to Rome, It was a very, very long night. Babes learning over back of seat drooling; then crying. Every time I think of what a grand time we had at the end of it, I also stop cold, remembering that trip. Saves a lot of travel money. lol.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:22 pm

I read this article a while back and it stated that the need to charge and try to restrict (lessen) luggage was because of the increased weight in the flying population. I guess “Cheena” just proved their theory. Ha Ha Ha!

Last edited by Parker on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 pm

MC & oncesubtle:

Those came to me in an email from a friend who definitely has too much time on their hands! I sure as heck didn't go looking for them.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Try five and a half hours on a plane with two shrieking kids two seats ahead... I mean... it was only a three hour flight for Pete's sake! Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by rckrckr Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:48 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl11[/img]
[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl12[/img]
[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl13[/img]
[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl14[/img]
[img]Could be your Seating Companion on your next Airline Flight Untitl17[/img]
When did Walmart start an airline?

rckrckr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 pm

rckrckr:

Great observation!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by mattoleriver Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Did some buchona just yell BINGO!!!!?
mattoleriver
mattoleriver
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:32 pm

If this is what the human race is coming to... we are in deep shirt. UrK! Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 pm

bobnliz wrote:If this is what the human race is coming to... we are in deep shirt. UrK! Lizzy

I try not to think about it, just to feed theses hordes is above my conception. Beer

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm

why bother posting this? isnt this what the people look like in ajijicchapala?? this is not a joke. have i been going to the wrong places? WHERE do i go to avoid this? this post surprised me.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by 57Chevy Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 pm

The first thing that struck me when I looked at Granny with the big catauba melons was...why not a face lift or hair color? That would have gone a long way toward SORT OF matching the chest job...must be terribly near sighted.

The first thing that struck me with the chubby girl in pink....there has to be no underwear on that girl, and if there are...they'd be bunched up in various cracks.. This makes me want to take my clothes off immediately upon arriving home and throw them in the washer with hot water and bleach. This picture makes you think about what your clothes are possibly contaminated by when you sit down in public places...yuk.
57Chevy
57Chevy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by susan Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am

the underwear photo looks photoshopped. also it looks like the woman did have a facelift. shes just old & needs a redo like i do. what city did that flight depart from & where was the destination? are these people on the plane retarded? or disabled? maybe we need to bring back segregation, non racial of cause. on my plane, we base everything on looks. this plane is a public facility for the feeble.

susan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:18 am

pictures aren't everything..... cept some of those assholes.... lol

susan.... might look completely normal... ( even without a shave )

but.... would you wanna do 5-6 hrs alongside he-she?

I'd be ask'n about space in the baggage compartment....

hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 am

Methinks that "Pinky's" undies are where they should be... she is just sticking to herself, which create the illusion we see. I certainly hope so. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down