INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At least three dead in Ajijic

+10
gringal
CheenaGringo
brigitte
David
johninajijic
ferret
Solovino
canadiangirl
CanuckBob
raqueteer
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

At least three dead in Ajijic Empty At least three dead in Ajijic

Post by raqueteer Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:40 am

More murders in Ajijic.

http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/368661/6/ejecutan-a-tres-hombres-en-ajijic.htm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+informador-jalisco+%28El+Informador+-+Noticias+de+Jalisco%29

Boy oh boy, that CSI is doing a real bang up job around here. What are we getting now, murders or attempted murders every couple of days?
Furthermore where are the arrests? How many more are we NOT hearing about?

April 2nd SJC murders, two. No arrest.
April 5th Attempted murder Raquet club. No arrest.
April 7th kidnapping El Torito, very lucky not to be dead and buried as well. Alleged arrest, no names given.
April 9th 3 murdered in Central Ajijic, possibly more who were wounded, and haven't as yet expired. No arrest.

Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm having a really hard time sleeping at night now that they're invading our homes and trying to kill us. One successful and another attempted at our place.

Oh yes, forgot the crooked police, or fake police holding up people on the bypass road. Niiiice, when will someone strike back and get shot as well?

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

At least three dead in Ajijic Empty Re: At least three dead in Ajijic

Post by CanuckBob Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:33 am

It's funny, I am currently reading a book about a couple that moved to San Miguel in the mid 80's. Their description of Mexico at that time is very similar to your description above albeit not as detailed. They talk about the police and government corruption, drug violence, kidnappings, murders, etc., etc.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:21 pm

CanuckBob wrote:It's funny, I am currently reading a book about a couple that moved to San Miguel in the mid 80's. Their description of Mexico at that time is very similar to your description above albeit not as detailed. They talk about the police and government corruption, drug violence, kidnappings, murders, etc., etc.

and the "funny part" would be???

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 pm

canadiangirl wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:It's funny, I am currently reading a book about a couple that moved to San Miguel in the mid 80's. Their description of Mexico at that time is very similar to your description above albeit not as detailed. They talk about the police and government corruption, drug violence, kidnappings, murders, etc., etc.

Funny. Aren't you the troll that wants nothing to do with Mexico?

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by canadiangirl Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Solovino wrote:
canadiangirl wrote:

Funny. Aren't you the troll that wants nothing to do with Mexico?
I maybe, but given the title of the post "at least three dead in Ajijic" the question has to be asked "what is the funny part"?

canadiangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Funny can be "funny haha" or "funny peculiar". Guess which one this "funny" is?
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:52 pm

canadiangirl wrote:

The funny part now is what do you care,,,,,???
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 am

The funny part is that all these retired people are blowing things out of proportion AS USUAL. They all left their brains and memories at the border, don't watch the US news to see how many senseless killings there are in every town, city and state in the US. Who cares if the druggies kill each other.

You have a guy who does a neighborhood watch in FL and murders a young 17 y/o boy, but he still walks the streets. He's a murderer. You have a guy who walks into a school and kills 7 kids. You have some nutcase firing at random on Hollywood Blvd. You yave two guys robbing a Westport Conn home, raping the women and setting the house on fire while they burn alive.

Then you have an army man killing 12 women and children in Afghanistan.

Safe in the US and Canada, huh???
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

eon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:57 am

johnboy, see if you can get both brain cells up and running this morning. You are using what is known in debates as a "tu quoque" argument. Tu quoque arguments don't win debates, they lose them.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:15 am

Note that on Mexconnect there are only 5 replies to the posting of the recent 3 murders in Ajijic and on chapala.com there are 34 replies before the mods locked the topic. And yes they were all known drug dealers. The location was given.

So why the infatuation with this subject on this forum?

raqueteer - I'm sure that Aurora from Lloyd's and all those involved (Linda Fossi, Hector Espana, Javier from La Bodega and the owner of Number Four) would love to see your nice post insulting CSI after all of the hard work they put into establishing CSI and the hotlines. I received a call from a friend yesterday before I got to my computer telling me about the 3 murders. He had just got off the phone with Aurora and he told me she was devastated to have this happen after all their hard work.

Last edited by johninajijic on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:28 am

I think people are interested when bad things happen in their neighborhood. That's what sells newspapers.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 am

johninajijic wrote:Note that on Mexconnect there are only 5 replies to the posting of the recent 3 murders in Ajijic and on chapala.com there are 34 replies before the mods locked the topic. And yes they were all known drug dealers. The location was given.

So why the infatuation with this subject on this forum?

raqueteer - I'm sure that Aurora from Lloyd's and all those involved (Linda Fossi, Hector Espana, Javier from La Bodega and the owner of Number Four) would love to see your nice post insulting CSI after all of the hard work they put into establishing CSI and the hotlines. I received a call from a friend yesterday before I got to my computer telling me about the 3 murders. He had just got off the phone with Aurora and he told me she was devastated to have this happen after all their hard work.

Two of the dead were known druggies, while the third one was not. Some of the injured were not druggies either. Ask your PT, he knows everything.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 am

John
It is a village and strangers coming to kill the local druggie who is someone´s son or neighbor worries people who live regular lives in the village. It is that simple.
My friends had witnessed a kidnapping in front of Torito earlier that day and were scared so they went to church at 8pm and sat on the plaza for a while then proceeded to walk home around 9.30. They could not sleep and heard the shooting. Three dead people some wounded, 2 kidnappings in a peaceful little village, all in the space of a day, a little much to take , don´t you think?

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 am

brigitte wrote:John
It is a village and strangers coming to kill the local druggie who is someone´s son or neighbor worries people who live regular lives in the village. It is that simple.
My friends had witnessed a kidnapping in front of Torito earlier that day and were scared so they went to church at 8pm and sat on the plaza for a while then proceeded to walk home around 9.30. They could not sleep and heard the shooting. Three dead people some wounded, 2 kidnappings in a peaceful little village, all in the space of a day, a little much to take , don´t you think?

Read chapala.com. I think your figures are wrong. 2 dead drug dealers and a possible 3rd dealer. No one else injured.

David - Yes, I will ask my PT, as I'm sure he knows so much more than you. Are you a Mexican who has lived in Ajijic for 38 years. Forget those stupid papers that people walk around with in the streets. They are total misinformation.

A lot too much to take for Gringos, but not as much for Mexicans who are used to drug killings, but a lot for a small village. Does anyone know anything about the kidnappings? Drugs involved or not. Or scare tactics.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:18 am

John:

Please go back to bed and see if it is easier to remove your head from your butt from a reclined position!

One of these days, you might just figure out that Brigitte is very well tuned into what is happening locally? That is one of the side benefits when one commits to becoming fluent in Spanish and actually does participate in the community!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 am

[quote="johninajijic"]
brigitte wrote:John

Read chapala.com. I think your figures are wrong. 2 dead drug dealers and a possible 3rd dealer. No one else injured.

quote]

You should read the post on crapola.com about the grave, burial, and funeral for the 3rd victim who was not a druggie. You could also read the Mural or any major newspaper to get the straight story. Or, you could remain ignorant.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:40 am

CheenaGringo wrote:John:

Please go back to bed and see if it is easier to remove your head from your butt from a reclined position!

One of these days, you might just figure out that Brigitte is very well tuned into what is happening locally? That is one of the side benefits when one commits to becoming fluent in Spanish and actually does participate in the community!

And, to add to the above: Never mind one's personal workers as an infallible source. Those who do not live in places isolated from the common folk tend to hear the scoop from their neighbors and have sense enough to refrain from making any comment whatsoever about who did what to whom and for which reason. This is a very small community; some families have lived here since the Conquest:they're all related, more or less and they know what's going on in matters which never get reported in the newspapers.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:40 pm

I happen to know the third man and he was not a druggie and I did not say he was. He had recently returned from the US and was engaged to be married...Enough said. Do not need to read Mural about this event and I chose to remain ignorant. I just wish I were as smart and knowledgeable as you are.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Gosh Brigitte, please don't distract John from his constant campaign to insult the entire board on a daily basis. After all, we know his opinion, what's one less druggie, even if the person was not a druggie. Let's not let the truth get in the way. After all I've never seen John show one scintilla of compassion for anyone. After all what's one family's tragedy to John, they didn't live in Los Arroyos Sur, so are therefore not worthy of his consideration.

Current list of insultees:
The entire town of Chapala
The entire municipality of Jocotepec
Anyone who doesn't live in Los Arroyos Sur
Anyone who disagrees with his food opinions.
Anyone who disagrees with ANY of his opinions.
The Raquet Club

Various posters who manage to irritate him on any given day.
and there are simply too many more to list at this time.

Soooo, there's simply no point in trying to educate John, it's not possible. He knows it all already.

Edited to add, he can sure dish it out, but if he gets called out on it, look out!

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 pm

R U still pissed off...

Don't pet the small sweatty stuff.... it ain't worth it...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by raqueteer Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:24 pm

hockables wrote:R U still pissed off...

Don't pet the small sweatty stuff.... it ain't worth it...

R U talking to me Hocks?

The answer is yes. However, having made my point here, think I'll take a nap-

raqueteer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:22 pm

brigitte wrote:I happen to know the third man and he was not a druggie and I did not say he was. He had recently returned from the US and was engaged to be married...Enough said. Do not need to read Mural about this event and I chose to remain ignorant. I just wish I were as smart and knowledgeable as you are.

Briggite, my post was directed at John not you. HE said they were all druggies. Maybe your post was directed at him, but with your mention of what I said about reading the Mural or remaining ignorant it appeared directed at me.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Sorry David you lost me wen you talked about reading Mural which you know John does not do.-

He is a hopeless case who has no clue, who thinks that the only way to live is his way and has no sympathy for anything or anybody. A real sad case
Hope he gets whatever money he is after and leaves, the town will be better off although the town will never know because he never amounted to anything,
Ya! that what I have to say.I just got back from a celebration of sort...with the people who saved the poor milk truck delivery guys. They were toast the cops found the truck"empty" in La Floresta and thought the kidnappers were the guys driving the truck. They went back to the people up the street and found out that they were talking to the bad guys so they searched the truck and found the good guys under a bunch of boxes of milk, They were tied up and had tape over their mouth . They heard the guys say on the telephone to take them in the "hills". They were as good as toast without the people who helped the police.
Today we celebrated with the guys ( father and son) one more day of sunshine over some beer.
It is nice once in a while to have some positive story!
Hope John is happy, not that he care about delivery guys who are probably scum and do not live in Los Arroyos Sur..

On a happy note Raqueteer have a drink on my watching your wonderful view. No one in Los Arroyos Sur has such an incredible sight, believe me, I looked at it 11 years ago and passed for a non view property!

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 pm

raqueteer - I see you just won't quit. You are totally insulting and you're just showing what kind of small petty person you are. It's quite obvious you are distraught about the recent events, but life goes on and you need to move past it. I suggest if you cannot sleep that you need to see a Dr for some meds. If you're so distraught, then you need Psychiatric care, but I don't have a recommendation on my many lists.

Most of us are very happy here. It's obvious that you are not.

I'm happy to see that this post is now in Octagon where it should have been after all the negativity produced by most of the forum members who contributed to personal attacks on me. It goes like water off a duck's back so say anything stupid you GD well please.

brigitte - I'd like to know what year you looked here. I seriously doubt you looked here because every home here has excellent views, unlike the RC where some homes have teleohone lines in their view and two story houses in some peoples view. There are no two story houses or telephone lines in our views. Underground utilities here.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:09 pm

JOHN PLEASE SHUT UP. YOUR CONDESCENDING MANNER FOR ALL THINGS NOT CHOSEN BY YOU IS BORING AND INSULTING. YOUR TOTAL LACK OF COMPASSION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY RECENT EVENTS IS MINDBOGGLING.
....and yes I put it in caps because I was shouting at you. BACK OFF!
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next