INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BANCOMER

+7
CanuckBob
hound dog
Zedinmexico
Intercasa
hockables
Solovino
Jim W
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BANCOMER - Page 2 Empty Re: BANCOMER

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm

hound dog wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:
hound dog wrote:[quote="Zedinmexico"]Actually it works both ways. NOB cards don't work for example if you want
to put down a deposit for Telecable for example. They only take mexican
cards. No way around it. You want the deposit discount you have to have
a mexican card.
Z

Telecable just said no when I wanted to use US credit card to put my deposit down on a PVR/DVR. If you pay deposit with cash it is four times as much and
it is non refundable. They told me I had to have a mexican debit/credit card. Solution was to get a sat dish and forget Telecable. When I used my gringo card
the little credit card machine just said no to either MC or Visa from US banks. Seems like a dumb way to lose business in a town full of people who don't have
mexican cards.

Z

Best to get a satellite dish and forget Telecable? We have a satellite dish and also subscribe to Telecable and Megacable for local programming - especially local news from Guadalajara and San Cristóbal de Las Casas. We pay for both services automatically through debit cards issued by U.S. banks and without ant penalty. You are clearly uninformed or misinfomed. What is your purpose in misleading people who may have just migrated to Mexico? Perhaps it is time to for you reconsider this migration as having immigrated to a foreign country not for in keeping with your personal goals. I understand Mississippi is a cheap place to live with a pleasant climate.

Oh I see Dawg knows more than the local manager of Bancomer or the local manager of Telecable in Riberas. I handed them 2 credit cards and 2 debit cards
none of them worked. They both said get a Mexican Credit card. Thanks for calling me a liar. That makes you a liar if I am not lying. Why would I??

Once again Dawg shove it.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Not working and not accepting are two different things. My bank's Visa Debit cards are blocked in Mexico. Doesn't work period except at ATMs. My Brokerage Visa Debit card is not blocked and works fine at Costco, Mega, Liverpool, hotels, whatever. TicketMaster and Pemex will not accept foreign cards. Go figure. Some work, some don't. Some are accepted, some are not. YMMV
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Dawg never called you a liar, Zed, I may have implied you were an imbecile but never a liar and, frankly, Dawg does not find your contributions around here without entertainment value but then I was also fond of Redd Fox in his day. As for your apparent inability to negotiate business transactions using a bank debit card, you certainly seem to have a lot of company so I suggest you move to Missouri where there are entire universities established for people sharing your affliction. Dawg understands that there is a town there in the Ozarks where Las Vegas rejects live in dormitories and do nothing beyond practicing the art of using ATM machines. I think it is known as Branson but I´m not sure that´s how you spell it since everyone there is kin to Billy Bob Thornton and sits around going, "Ah shore do" when anyone inquires as to their oriigin.

Dawg has, by the way, been using his debit card here in Mexico
and in Paris and Montgomerey and, for that matter, Cannes since the boy retired in 2000 to get cash and pay bills and have found all that is necessary to affect the transaction is to address the retard in uniform as "Yassuh".

As for David, it is one thing to have never mopped up the bathroom floor and another to have never having attempted to have done so. Incidentally, Bancomer, and Banamex, kiss Dawg´s ass in over 1.200 towns in Mexico and Spain as well and I´m as poor as a church mouse. They never address me by the racial epithet, "gringo" as they do Zed. He must have really pissed them off.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 pm

Ha! Been there and done that! Don't forget, I used to drink at the Fat Lady in Oakland when you were there.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 am

hound dog wrote:Dawg never called you a liar, Zed, I may have implied you were an imbecile but never a liar and, frankly, Dawg does not find your contributions around here without entertainment value but then I was also fond of Redd Fox in his day. As for your apparent inability to negotiate business transactions using a bank debit card, you certainly seem to have a lot of company so I suggest you move to Missouri where there are entire universities established for people sharing your affliction. Dawg understands that there is a town there in the Ozarks where Las Vegas rejects live in dormitories and do nothing beyond practicing the art of using ATM machines. I think it is known as Branson but I´m not sure that´s how you spell it since everyone there is kin to Billy Bob Thornton and sits around going, "Ah shore do" when anyone inquires as to their oriigin.

Dawg has, by the way, been using his debit card here in Mexico
and in Paris and Montgomerey and, for that matter, Cannes since the boy retired in 2000 to get cash and pay bills and have found all that is necessary to affect the transaction is to address the retard in uniform as "Yassuh".

As for David, it is one thing to have never mopped up the bathroom floor and another to have never having attempted to have done so. Incidentally, Bancomer, and Banamex, kiss Dawg´s ass in over 1.200 towns in Mexico and Spain as well and I´m as poor as a church mouse. They never address me by the racial epithet, "gringo" as they do Zed. He must have really pissed them off.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:17 am

Dawg shove it. You are the biggest horses ass I have ever seen in my life. I
suggest you get mental help. Didn't even bother reading your post as frankly
you have a problem. I feel sorry for you. Please go get some mental health
treatment before you piss off somebody and get hurt. Really If you are a
drunk go to AA or if you are man enough to quite cold turkey you should. You
spend too any years being an asshole banker and maybe that is your problem.
You know we use to laugh at you folks. I use to deal with the currency traders
at my work and frankly the lawyers and the engineers use to laugh at the
business bankers we would meet. We use to impersonate you folks and frankly
never met one who had a normal personality. Please get help.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 am

Zedinmexico wrote:Dawg shove it. You are the biggest horses ass I have ever seen in my life. I
drunk go to AA or if you are man enough to quite cold turkey you should. You
spend too any years being an asshole banker and maybe that is your problem.
You know we use to laugh at you folks. I use to deal with the currency traders
at my work and frankly the lawyers and the engineers use to laugh at the
business bankers we would meet. We use to impersonate you folks and frankly
never met one who had a normal personality. Please get help.

Z

Damn dude. You take this shit way too seriously. You might want to take some of your own advice or at the least, chill.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:29 am

David wrote:Ha! Been there and done that! Don't forget, I used to drink at the Fat Lady in Oakland when you were there.

Forgive me, David. I forgot you were a compatriot at Oakland´s Fat Lady Bar in the old days and are, therefore, a frat brother/sister of absolute eternal standing. We would have exchanged even acerbic comments in those days over booze in a congenial atmosphere with no rancor carried forward. Dawg´s years working and, more importantly drinking, among fellow reprobates in Downtown Oakland and the San Francisco Financial District were great fun. Many among us were dissolute bankers and lawyers and even the occasional accountant and we had a lot of fun while achieving financial success without working too hard or taking ourselves too seriously.

These were the good old days before cell phones and constant contact with the head office so, as an outside "business development manager" meaning the senior commercial lending manager in charge or kissing ass and bringing in Oakland´s huge industrial clientele, Dawg was imbibing in a favored Bayfront Emeryville bar when, as was not of rare occurrence, Dawg, while out drinking with clients who should have also been at work, decided to call the regional home office in San Francisco and check in with the boss to let him know how hard I was striving to bring in more commercial loan clients to the bank and I´m a sumbitch if at the moment I was on the phone to the boss telling him how hard I was working to bring in more business (and I was one of their top producers), some asshole stuck a quarter in the jukeox and "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay" came on full blast. . Well, as it happens, when one is a "rainmaker", one gets away with all kinds of stuff that would kill the guy on the assembly line turning out shoes. My boss actually thought the whole episode was funny because my production figures out of the Oakland office were making him look good at the time. It´s not how hard you work but how smart you work.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Solovino wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:Dawg shove it. You are the biggest horses ass I have ever seen in my life. I
drunk go to AA or if you are man enough to quite

Damn dude. You take this shit way too seriously. You might want to take some of your own advice or at the least, chill.

No you folks don't consider it enough. You folks let Dawg get away with calling a fellow member doctor a Quack? It is enough folks.
John can't say anything without you folks commenting on it in sometimes in a mean manner while Dawg can insult lie twist and generally
do anything and you folks think it funny. He has hurt folks and he likes it. They have a name for it. You won't believe the emails I get
when I call Dawg on his behavior. He is sick folks. Yes he writes nice stuff sometimes but than the asshole dawg comes out. Whether
it is liquor, or a mental problem, or he just turns into a jerk from time to time. I am sick of it and his abuse of folks.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solovino Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:

No you folks don't consider it enough. You folks let Dawg get away with calling a fellow member doctor a Quack? It is enough folks.
John can't say anything without you folks commenting on it in sometimes in a mean manner while Dawg can insult lie twist and generally
do anything and you folks think it funny. He has hurt folks and he likes it. They have a name for it. You won't believe the emails I get
when I call Dawg on his behavior. He is sick folks. Yes he writes nice stuff sometimes but than the asshole dawg comes out. Whether
it is liquor, or a mental problem, or he just turns into a jerk from time to time. I am sick of it and his abuse of folks.

Z
I ain't a fan of your doctor pal either. Quack seems too gentle a description. As far as our resident racist johnnyboy is concerned, if he had a red hot poker shoved up his ass by the ayatollah, it wouldn't bother me.

Solovino
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Dr. Mike may not be such a bad fellow despite the fact that he is a hot wind from nowhere blowing toward nowhere and carrying nothing of consequernce in his grasp.His sycophant Zed, more repulsively, is a waste if breath and digestion consuming more from the planet than he wil ever replenish. A consummate ass using the world´s natural resources to no avail. How sad and pathetic.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm

I could be wrong but I thought I caught a whiff of snake oil myself.

Dr. Chris

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:37 pm

viajero wrote:I could be wrong but I thought I caught a whiff of snake oil myself.

Dr. Chris

OK Doctor....Welcome to the game!! Honestly would you have called Dr. Mike a "Quack" like Dawg did?
For crying out loud I don't agree with a lot of what Dr. Mike says but that hardly makes him a Quack.
Lets stop for a second and remember 20/30 years ago when so called professional doctors were intellectually
spitting on Acupunture. Wouldn't you agree now the evidence is strong that it works? Well I remember all
my doctor friends making jokes, putting down something they knew nothing about. I can show countless
examples of medical science being wrong. But I think it fine you smell a little bit of snake oil but "quack"?
No.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:45 pm

hound dog wrote:Dr. Mike may not be such a bad fellow despite the fact that he is a hot wind from nowhere blowing toward nowhere and carrying nothing of consequernce in his grasp.His sycophant Zed, more repulsively, is a waste if breath and digestion consuming more from the planet than he wil ever replenish. A consummate ass using the world´s natural resources to no avail. How sad and pathetic.

Yes Dawg thank you for the verbal diarrhea...

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:
viajero wrote:I could be wrong but I thought I caught a whiff of snake oil myself.

Dr. Chris

OK Doctor....Welcome to the game!! Honestly would you have called Dr. Mike a "Quack" like Dawg did?
But I think it fine you smell a little bit of snake oil but "quack"?
No.

Z
Okay maybe not a quack just a bit of a snake oil salesman, whats the dif,who knows.BTW I'm not really a doctor.

Last edited by viajero on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 pm

How about this? We call ALL DOCTORS of whatever flavor or persuasion "QUACKS" until such time as they prove otherwise!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 am

CheenaGringo wrote:How about this? We call ALL DOCTORS of whatever flavor or persuasion "QUACKS" until such time as they prove otherwise!

Sure and when that happens than Quack will be OK.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:11 am

[

Please, Solovino, while I appreciate your comment and the notion that "ZedNotInMexicoButInAjijicForGod´sSake" has become overlyfrothed for inconsequential reasons, I am upset that you insulted him as I had intended, once he so clearly identified my chemical dependencies, to ask him for directions to the nearest AA meeting hall as Dawg is certain that Zed knows the way there even if negotiating the route to mandatory gatherings in a chemically induced haze. I do have some difficulties considering joining AA as it is my understandng that the hall is filled with borrachos pretending they are friends. I am an old frat boy, Sigma Nu, Theta Chapter, Tuscaloosa and I still get physically distressed when remembering those old frat brothers from the 1960s and their mean-spirited racism. I, these days, agree with Groucho that I would never join a club that would have me a a member.

One other thing as an aside. To the best of my knowledge, I never called Dr. Mike a "quack" despite Zed´s constant repeating of that assertion. I do not consider Dr. Mike to be a "quack"; merely a windbag in search of the best manure patch to fertilize.
I think he´s probably a pretty neat guy with iconoclastic leanings but I like that. Zed, to the contrary, is akin to the national bird of South Africa. A plastic bag hanging on a tree limb blowing in the breeze.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:16 pm

And the intellectual flatulance from Dawg continues.
Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:And the intellectual flatulance from Dawg continues.
Z

It´s spelled "flatulence" but let´s not let a technicality get between ourselves and passing gas, gibletbrain. I´m beginning to be fond of you and your quaint rural attributes which remind me of the 1970s "Little House On The Prairie" with old Hoss Cartright´s brother saying stuff like, "Would you like a ham or chicken sammich today for school Maybelle?"
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum