INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Delinquents w/ties to massacre arrested

+7
brigitte
Traveller
CanuckBob
johninajijic
CheenaGringo
kipissippi
Chapalagringa
11 posters

Go down

4 Delinquents w/ties to massacre arrested  Empty 4 Delinquents w/ties to massacre arrested

Post by Chapalagringa Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Yesterday they captured 4 of the delinquents, in Tala, that were behind this weeks massacre. They were getting money by plagiarizing a stolen ATM/Credit card before being picked up.

http://www.notisistema.com/noticias/?p=494138

Here's a photo:
http://www.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/6206c695bc31a6043760f5a008fdc189

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

4 Delinquents w/ties to massacre arrested  Empty Re: 4 Delinquents w/ties to massacre arrested

Post by kipissippi Sat May 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Delinquents? You did mean cold blooded little killers didn't you?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

4 Delinquents w/ties to massacre arrested  Empty Re: 4 Delinquents w/ties to massacre arrested

Post by kipissippi Sat May 12, 2012 2:46 pm

If this turns out to be cowardly little savages impersonating the cartels...things are worse than I could have ever imagined... it's horrifying enough if the cartels are behind it.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat May 12, 2012 2:52 pm

so sorry, I'm not criminal minded...whatever they are, they're connected and arrested. Initially I called them creeps but changed it.
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sat May 12, 2012 3:44 pm

I don't think the word has been created that is harsh enough to describe them.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat May 12, 2012 3:47 pm

At 44, 20, 21 & 31 - how do they qualify as delinquents?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sat May 12, 2012 5:24 pm

I wished they had the death penalty for these butchers, but that wouldn't be good enough. Too quick and painless death. How about torture?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat May 12, 2012 5:44 pm

How about a few hours with the parents........
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sat May 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Yes.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveller Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm

May I suggest the word "suspects" as appropriate for the time being.
When high-profile crimes are committed and the pressure is on for arrests, somebody will definitely be arrested. This story's not over. Hold the cheering until the final act.

Keep in mind that even if all these suspects are guilty, their bosses are still out there, quite possibly living in our near our communities. The front-line fellows are the "expendables" and there are plenty more where they came from.

Torture as a tool of "justice" is not necessary if the justice system works. If the justice system doesn't work, torture will definitely, absolutely, 100% of the time be misused. Innocents will be tortured and the torturers will lose their own humanity. There are enough dehumanized monsters in this world already.

If any of you really care about the suffering community, get out there and DO something. Contribute some money to the victims' families, send a card, stop by and offer condolences, support a poor kid's education, help out at the SAT soup kitchen, support the Guardian Angels - do SOMETHING.

If you don't do anything, you don't really care.
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat May 12, 2012 6:39 pm

The Spanish meaning is slightly different , it should be translated as criminals.
If you read the various stories on these 4 guys, you realize they are a bunch of losers but I am not convinced they did anything but use the ATM cards. Maybe they killed or kidnapped some of the vicitms and maybe they did not. I would bet there is a whole lot more behind that story than these 4 guys.
I doubt they executed 20 kidnappings and 18 murders when they cannot even drawmoney from an ATM without being caught. I think they caught a bunch of losers but the guys who planned this are going free and we still do not know the reasons for all this mayhem.

Last edited by brigitte on Sat May 12, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat May 12, 2012 6:43 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:At 44, 20, 21 & 31 - how do they qualify as delinquents?
That's what they call criminals in Mexico,it's not like NoB where we associate the term with(juvenile delinquents).

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat May 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Learn something new every day if you are not careful! Thanks for the education!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat May 12, 2012 7:46 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Learn something new every day if you are not careful! Thanks for the education!
The term had me confused too.No juvenile hall for these guys,better they be sent to "El Paredon" or start utilizing "La Ley Fuga".

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Guantanamo comes to my mind......
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat May 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Let's not get caught up in English semantics. Chapala gringa is not a native english speaker. So, lighten up!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Sat May 12, 2012 10:28 pm

David wrote:Let's not get caught up in English semantics. Chapala gringa is not a native english speaker. So, lighten up!

HAHAHA!!! Why my brain can't recall and write better than a 6th grader...I do not know, I guess God made me this way so He'd have a few chuckles. Especially since I'm aware of it!!! However, I can follow a recipe, cook, be reasoned with among other intelligent things & hopefully make you laugh Very Happy
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Sun May 13, 2012 12:13 am

David wrote:Let's not get caught up in English semantics. Chapala gringa is not a native english speaker. So, lighten up!

Why do I find this a back-handed slap in the face? Her communication level just fine.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sun May 13, 2012 1:57 am

Not a native English speaker? Uh.....
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun May 13, 2012 7:44 am

I posted that because she was criticized for using the term "delinquent."
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 am

CanuckBob wrote:Guantanamo comes to my mind......
Let me clarify:El Paredon=the wall they line you up against before the firing squad,La Ley Fuga=when they shoot the prisoner while "attempting to escape"both well known terms in Mexico.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun May 13, 2012 11:34 am

Say it not so....so not pc.... :)
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down