INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security Meeting at Viva Mexico Thurs. May 17

2 posters

Go down

Security Meeting at Viva Mexico Thurs. May 17 Empty Security Meeting at Viva Mexico Thurs. May 17

Post by simpsca Tue May 15, 2012 7:39 am

A friend sent this to me:

You may have noticed an increased presence of Jalisco State Police in this area recently. Due to the recent kidnappings and violence, they have been asked to come here by the local government to provide additional security for the municipality of Jocotepec.

This Thursday morning, May 17th at 10 am, the President of Jocotepec will be holding a special meeting about security at Restaurante Viva Mexico in San Juan Cosala. Augustin would like all concerned residents to plan to attend this very important meeting. He hopes for a large ex-pat presence so please pass this information along to other people you may know of who live in the Westend area.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Security Meeting at Viva Mexico Thurs. May 17 Empty Re: Security Meeting at Viva Mexico Thurs. May 17

Post by MitchBeck Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 am

No way I would attend. What a perfect setting for someone to throw a grenade and do a lot of damage and scare people. No way, no how. I'm just hunkering down until I can get out of here.

MitchBeck

Back to top Go down