INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found

+12
Opal_Francis
brigitte
Smartalex
fastrak
johninajijic
viajero
Southbound
Lorka
David
CheenaGringo
Intercasa
MitchBeck
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found Empty Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found

Post by MitchBeck Wed May 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Search twitter #Ajijic #Chapala #Rancho Del Oro

MitchBeck

Back to top Go down

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found Empty Re: Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found

Post by Intercasa Wed May 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Aseguran arsenal en casa de seguridad de Ajijic

Elementos de la Secretaría de Seguridad Pública del Estado aseguraron en una casa de seguridad de Ajijic, Chapala, un arsenal consistente en varias armas largas, cartuchos, cargadores y granadas.
De acuerdo con un comandante de la dependencia estatal, entre lo asegurado estaba una libreta donde los presuntos delincuentes anotaban sus gastos, entre ellos la compra de dos refrigeradores industriales y explica.
“Queremos pensar que en un momento dado podrían ser las hieleras o refrigeradores que utilizaron el evento que se llevó a cabo donde tenían a algunas personas por ahí en el interior de las mismas, por este motivo se va a poner a disposición tanto el armamento como todo el equipo que presentamos a la autoridad correspondiente”.
Este es el segundo arsenal por la Policía Estatal en menos de una semana. (Por José Luis Escamilla)
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found Empty Re: Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found

Post by CheenaGringo Wed May 16, 2012 4:30 pm

"Guadalajara • This afternoon there was a press conference at the premises of the Ministry of Public Security of the State where it was reported on the confiscation of weapons on a farm that could be related to the facts where they found 18 bodies last week abandoned two trucks.

The array consists of two AR-15 rifles, two horns of the Goat, two grenade launchers, over 20 magazines and about 1,700 rounds of ammunition of various calibers were placed in a ranch house in the colony of Gold, town of Ajijic, Jalisco.

The place also secured a book in which reference is made to the purchase of two refrigerators.

"The place is located a notebook with notes of various cost control, both control arms, cartridges and other, such as control of costs on which there is a note that mentions the purchase of two industrial-type refrigerators, we think that at any given time could be the ice chests or coolers that were used in the event where some people had "said police commander Manuel Marquez State.

http://jalisco.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/8307bab64de193d267926089f2afa31b

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed May 16, 2012 4:52 pm

I wonder where the house was located, and who was living there? BTW, what are "horns of the goat?"

Last edited by David on Wed May 16, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Wed May 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Cuernos de Chiva, Mexican slang for AK-47
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Wed May 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Some more details have been provided by INFORMADOR:

"They say state police arsenal in Ajijic, no arrests":

" Elements of the Public Security Secretariat of State found the weapons inside a farm in the Gold division

Chapala, Jalisco (16/MAY/2012.) - An Arsenal secured a farm and were part of the operation conducted in the Lake Chapala by members of the Secretariat of Public Security of the State (SSPE). A discovered what he is associated with the cell that killed 18 people who were found in two trucks in Ixtlahuacán of Quinces, on May 9.

In the central core of SSPE was seized arsenal installed on a farm in the Gold division, located in the town of Ajijic, in the municipality of Chapala.

According to the sergeant Manuel Marquez, a group of state police surveillance on a tour when they observed a man who admitted running the farm and left the door open.

The officers inspected the home and secured an array, however, the subject managed to escape.

The commander explained that it seized in a notebook found where specified expenses such as buying gas, food, water and two refrigerators.

It is presumed that this list belongs to the members that dismembered the 18 victims were placed in coolers and industrial type.

The State Police reported that within the property were seized two AR-15 rifles, two AK-47, two .40-caliber grenade launchers, fragmentation grenades and three M-67.

Also found 49 carriers of various calibers, 630 .223 caliber bullets used by the AR-15 rifle, 7.62x39 caliber bullets thousand 50 for AK-47 rifle, 10 shot .50 caliber rifle, 127 bullets for .50 caliber weapon short (pistol) and a box with 50 rounds of .38 caliber super.

These weapons were made available to the Attorney General of the State to initiate an investigation and confirm or discard if it belongs to the cell-Millennium cartel Zetas, which is related to the deaths of 18 people and 12 more kidnapped.

To Know

The pomegranate is American-made M67, which can be thrown by a soldier about 30 meters. The bomb has a fuse of only 4.2 seconds which is within it.

At the outbreak is fragmented into hundreds of pieces causing injury within 15 meters, but its effectiveness is fatal within five meters from the point of bursting. Some fragments can fly up to 230 meters."

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=es&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.informador.com.mx/jalisco/2012/376669/6/aseguran-policias-estatales-arsenal-en-ajijic-no-hay-detenidos.htm&usg=ALkJrhjJDwsFAbjmniiFOnYEKW1AasvtZw

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorka Wed May 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Geez Louize.........didn't want to hear this. A Bad day all round..........friends visited this morning - they returned home after 2 hours and their house in Chula Vista robbed! This is getting out of control! Something definately needs to change here..................
Safety, what's that????

Lorka

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Wed May 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Well, we've found one fridge in Riberas. I wonder where the other one is?

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Southbound wrote:Well, we've found one fridge in Riberas. I wonder where the other one is?
Were you in on that raid??

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Southbound Wed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm

No, but judging from the report, they found a receipt for two industrial fridges. I know they recently discovered five headless corpses in one industrial fridge in Riberas, so I'm wondering where the other one is?

Just putting two and two together...

Southbound

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu May 17, 2012 12:27 am

Southbound wrote:No, but judging from the report, they found a receipt for two industrial fridges. I know they recently discovered five headless corpses in one industrial fridge in Riberas, so I'm wondering where the other one is?

Where did you get this rumour? Quote your reliable source. People like you continue to spread rumours which magnift themselves 5 times for each person that hears it..
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by fastrak Thu May 17, 2012 12:39 am

johninajijic wrote:
Southbound wrote:No, but judging from the report, they found a receipt for two industrial fridges. I know they recently discovered five headless corpses in one industrial fridge in Riberas, so I'm wondering where the other one is?

Where did you get this rumour? Quote your reliable source. People like you continue to spread rumours which magnift themselves 5 times for each person that hears it..

John, once again you are opening your mouth when you should keep it shut.

Read the quote from cheenagringo had from informdooooo

"The commander explained that it seized in a notebook found where specified expenses such as buying gas, food, water and two refrigerators.

It is presumed that this list belongs to the members that dismembered the 18 victims were placed in coolers and industrial type."

STOP, just STOP.

Start being a little bit nicer. It is not hard. Believe me, I was raised by a Narsacistic Mother, and you are no challenge for me to take on if I want to waste my time.

Just be a little bit nicer to people on his board.

And maybe, just maybe, people might start to like you a little bit more.

We are all here to live our life and enjoy it. And all you are doing is pissing me, and maybe a few other people off.

So next time, think before you post, please

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found 87465
fastrak
fastrak

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu May 17, 2012 12:44 am

They didn't say anything about this at the Meeting today, did they?

I suppose you believe the rumour of 2 kidnapped women in Joco too! Not true.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by fastrak Thu May 17, 2012 12:54 am

johninajijic wrote:They didn't say anything about this at the Meeting today, did they?

How do you know it is not rue.

I heard from my maid it was true.

I talked with a transito and 2 policia today after the tianguis and we talked about this. All they had to say was that everything was good. Don't worry. After, our transito friend told us he is not sure what happened, but the policia are told what to say.

Federales Raid House in Rancho Del Oro - Weapons Cache Found 87465

fastrak
fastrak

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartalex Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 am

johninajijic wrote:They didn't say anything about this at the Meeting today, did they?

Yeah, the Chief did discuss this at the meeting. He confirmed that they had found two safehouses, one in San Nicolas and one in Rancho del Oro. I think he said the two were connected and that the investigation was continuing. He also denied that he knew anything about the kidnapping of two women in Jocotepec. So why don't you go chill out somewhere and let the rational people have a conversation here?
Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu May 17, 2012 7:51 am

The house was aroundi RIo Maracaibo and rio Amazonas according to the papers.
My maid said one of her friend was kidnapped in Jocotepec last Sunday so the fact there were no kidnappings in the last 2 dsyd does not cover that time period and I believe what is hear on the stret a lot more from what I hear from the police.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Francis Thu May 17, 2012 8:03 am

Both Refi's are accounted for : "The white, two-story building (house number ** on calle M******) contained two industrial refrigerators, in one of which police found severed body parts corresponding to those missing from the victims."

And Chief Contreras stated that he could not speak on behalf of the Jocotopec Officials as it was not his Jurisdiction. He however was sharing information he had with them.

Opal_Francis

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu May 17, 2012 8:15 am

Johnajijic, the safe house was right down the street from you, I guess the bad guys hear it was a nice neighborhood too!!

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu May 17, 2012 9:17 am

brigitte - And down the street from you too! HA!! NOT!!! Learn your directions. Not even close and who cares anyway except the jerks that post more misinformation and rumours on here. You would think that some of you after living here for a number of years would realize that Lakeside has more rumours and misinformation than facts. Some people never learn.

When we visited our friends here in 2000, they had lived here for four years, both knew Spanish very well and they told us how Lakeside is full of rumours and misinformation.

Last edited by johninajijic on Thu May 17, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorka Thu May 17, 2012 9:27 am

I've only recently signed up to this board yet already I can see that Johninajjic is very rude. I will be signing out of here - too much drama - just like TOB. Not interested ! Bye

Lorka

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 am

NOT!!!
Is it a rumor that this house is on Rio Amazonas and Rio Maracaibo? It was on the paper so it has to be true .No?
The house shown on tv I believe is the one in Riberas, the tv did not bother to take shots of the in RANCHO DEL ORO!!

Yes the town is full of rumors just like any other little town but you know what they say about fire and smoke no?

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieL Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 am

It's not the 'directions' that need clarification .. but rather .... the measure of 'down the street', non?

MaggieL

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Thu May 17, 2012 9:30 am

Lorka if you do not like rudeness you may want to go back to the other board where everyone is sweet and nice and oh so PC!

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu May 17, 2012 9:36 am

Lorka - I'm only rude when people make smart remarks to me like brigitte did. She lives in West Ajijic too.

If you don't like this forum, you don't have to stay, but don't use me as an excuse for your thin skin. Go back to TOB where you'll get censored and posts deleted by "Hitler" Duran and where Newbies discuss things ad nauseum over and over again.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Thu May 17, 2012 11:14 am

Lorka wrote:I've only recently signed up to this board yet already I can see that Johninajjic is very rude. I will be signing out of here - too much drama - just like TOB. Not interested ! Bye

Well, Lorka, I saw on another thread that you requested removal from the board and wondered why as you have only been here a short time. Now I read it´s because of John´s rudeness but , while that is certainly your decision, please bear in mind that John has been rude on just about every board in the area so why let one maladjusted poster clearly and anonimously disrespectful of other forum participants induce you to run for the hills. John is infamous for this sort of crude, coinfrontational language but probably only on the internet so. it seems to me, if he offends you just skip over his posts. If you insist on leaving, however, adios.

John´s "NOT!!!" routine is a bit old fashioned and Dawg remembers when the "NOT!!!" craze was big on televion a number of years ago as in a character stating something like, "It is nice and warm in Quebec in February, NOT!!!" but that manner of expressing oneself lasted only a short while and deservedly disappeared into the ether.

However, Dawg now has a clue as to why, when John takes his Arroyo del Sur (AKA Del Boca Vista South Phase 1) dinner group out for dinners at various local restaurants and reports on various forums the unanimous agreement among his colleagues that the food was either good or bad seemingly in accordance with John´s own tastes, what really transpires in those restaurants after dinner when John polls his sycophants as to their reactions to the food. Dawg proposes this fictional event:

John: "Well, gang, I thought the food here at The Rainbow Cafe was excellent. My swordfish in bechamel was superb. What did you think of your swordfish in bechamel, Billy Bob?"
Billy Bob: "Frankly John, I found the swordfish mediocre and a bit fishy like three day old houseguests.The bechamel sauce was bland and insipid.
John: Well, thank you Billy Bob. We of the Del Boca Vista South Condo Association Phase 1 Dinner Group always appreciate divergent opinions. NOT!!!"
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next