INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem rental company in this area

Go down

Problem rental company in this area Empty Problem rental company in this area

Post by simpsca Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 am

Since we have a fair amount of new people on this board and some may be looking for rentals - I thought I would post this warning I found on TOB so no one from this group gets stung:

I have recently had a very disturbing experience with a new Rental and Property Management company in Ajijic. "Ajijic Escapes" office is located beside Dona's Donuts in Ajijic. It is a sister company to "Vallarta Escapes" (see TripAdvisor for more info on that company)

I signed a contract to rent my property via Ajijic Escapes. A renter was secured and paid the full rent (several thousand dollars) plus a security deposit long before the rental was to begin. In short, Ajijic Escapes did not forward any money to me, the property owner to secure the rental as required in the contract. Many, many excuses provided for not sending money required to secure the rental but no action taken. In the end, the rental fell through as Ajijic Escapes did not meet their contractual obligations and furthermore, they did NOT refund the renters their money nor even advise them that the rental had not been secured.

Any attempt to resolve this situation was met with excuses and empty promises and eventually, no response from Ajijic Escapes. They simply refused to take or return phone calls or acknowledge and respond to emails.

This post is intended to caution any prospective clients of this company. Go to TripAdvisor to see a long list of similar complaints about "Vallarta Escapes" and now, "Ajijic Escapes" as well.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down