INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again...

4 posters

Go down

How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again... Empty How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again...

Post by GBATRUCKS Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 pm

This article is from 2000!...How many Billions of $$ wasted, how many people have died, because of this greed? Thanks to NoCanDo for this.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/04/02/drug-expiration-part-one.aspx
How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again... 531444 How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again... 521823 How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again... 531444 How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again... 521823
GBATRUCKS
GBATRUCKS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Black Adder sarcasm

Back to top Go down

How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again... Empty Re: How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again...

Post by merry Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Oh, don't get me started! Grrrrrrrr........ I always suspected as much. And what about all the people in other countries that we can't donate our "expired" drugs to, who are sick or die as a result?

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again... Empty Re: How Big Pharma and Congress are screwing us again...

Post by GBATRUCKS Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:11 pm

The article addresses that...And why doesn't medicare have competitive bidding for drugs like the VA?...bunch of congressmen got a lot of donations for that little windfall!...Same A..holes the make sure we can't get medicare benifits out of the country even though we were extorted to pay into it all our working lives.
GBATRUCKS
GBATRUCKS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Black Adder sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

GBATRUCKS wrote:The article addresses that...And why doesn't medicare have competitive bidding for drugs like the VA?...bunch of congressmen got a lot of donations for that little windfall!...Same A..holes the make sure we can't get medicare benifits out of the country even though we were extorted to pay into it all our working lives.

The article touches briefly on the policy, but I was taking it a step further thinking about the sick and dying as a result of this horrific marketing strategy.

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by NoCanDo Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:36 pm

merry wrote:Oh, don't get me started! Grrrrrrrr........ I always suspected as much. And what about all the people in other countries that we can't donate our "expired" drugs to, who are sick or die as a result?

Merry

That's what I as thinking too. I suppose if we did and some child caught a cold in Uzbekistan some lawyer would find a way to sue the US and blame it on 'bad medication'. Shouldn't be hard to find a pharmaceutical corporation lawyer to take the case.

NoCanDo

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Once again it’s all about “Follow the Money”, as depressing as that may be.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down