INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pranzo Bistro

3 posters

Go down

Pranzo Bistro Empty Pranzo Bistro

Post by E-raq Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:25 pm

On the lateral just by that monstrosity in La Floresta that looks like a plane wreck.

We had lunch there on wednesday. Somebody else ordered the lasagna, so we did too, it looked that good. It came with a salad, and bread for 70 pesos, and was literally enough for two meals. Humongous portions.

Now, I don't often do the cooking around here, but when I do lasagna and caeser salad are frequently on my list. I frequently get asked for my recipes, from as far away as Houston, actually Toronto as well. So yes, I do consider myself pretty damned good at those two things at least.

I'm sorry to have to admit this but their lasagna was probably better than mine, by a slim margin, but nevertheless I figure it was a teensy bit better. Of course, I didn't actually say that to the owner Francisco, but did admit that it was almost as good as mine. We both had a bit of a laugh.

Wonderful setting amongst the trees with indoor seating as well. They apparently have a liquor license, because I did notice glasses of wine and they had beer. I did hear somebody ask about scotch, so sounds like they have a full bar as well. Great place, highly recommend it.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Pranzo Bistro Empty Re: Pranzo Bistro

Post by johninajijic Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm

What kind of lasagne was it? Did anyone else have something or was there just two of you?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:33 pm

johninajijic wrote:What kind of lasagne was it? Did anyone else have something or was there just two of you?

They had vegetarian and meat. It was just the two of us, so we each ordered the same thing. Can't comment therefore on the rest of the menu, however once we laid eyes on the lasagna it was love at first sight, followed by love at first bite.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Thanks for the report. I wished more people would report their experiences in this section.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by rico Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 am

Where is it?

rico

Back to top Go down