INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Believe This Positive Spin From A Lake Chapla Realtor?

+21
E-raq
Trailrunner
Mainecoons
Smartalex
Ricardo
merry
Guiness
jrm30655
brigitte
seisdedos
otrocanuck
Sideways
juanrey
CanuckBob
hockables
gringal
RoofBob
Intercasa
viajero
binky
MexicoJimbo
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do You Believe This Positive Spin From A Lake Chapla Realtor? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Believe This Positive Spin From A Lake Chapla Realtor?

Post by MexicoPete Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Part of me wants to wish you luck, John. Another part says, if you don't sell, you be around longer, which I would like.

MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe This Positive Spin From A Lake Chapla Realtor? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Believe This Positive Spin From A Lake Chapla Realtor?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:18 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Whether or not they have money to buy real estate will be the actual question.

Or whether or not they wish to buy a home when they get here. Although I could afford to if I wished, I would rather not be tied down to one place again as with the last 4 homes that I have owned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Me&BearDog wrote:
CanuckBob wrote:Whether or not they have money to buy real estate will be the actual question.

Or whether or not they wish to buy a home when they get here. Although I could afford to if I wished, I would rather not be tied down to one place again as with the last 4 homes that I have owned.

I agree compeletly. Home ownership has been a pain rather than a good thing for me.
I also like the flexibility to end the lease and go somewhere else maybe more mexican
if I need to save money. Right now long term leases are cheap lakeside. This could
change but enjoy it while it lasts. I can't believe what I get for $750.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Mainecoons Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:34 pm

johninajijic wrote:Pete - There is only one house here that could bring that kind of asking price because it's so large, but not in todays market.

Without knowing this market I started at 529. My house has not been on any where as near as long as "most" of the houses in Ajijic.

When my Realtor gives me accurate info on sold houses this year, I will publish it here.

I know for a fact that July was the best month. I also know a Realtor who sold 6 high end houses this year. but only sold one last year. Go figure, who knows.

Out of curiosity, who were the buyers of the 6 high end homes? American, Canadian, European, Mexican??

Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:39 pm

Mainecoons wrote:
johninajijic wrote:Pete - There is only one house here that could bring that kind of asking price because it's so large, but not in todays market.

Without knowing this market I started at 529. My house has not been on any where as near as long as "most" of the houses in Ajijic.

When my Realtor gives me accurate info on sold houses this year, I will publish it here.

I know for a fact that July was the best month. I also know a Realtor who sold 6 high end houses this year. but only sold one last year. Go figure, who knows.

Out of curiosity, who were the buyers of the 6 high end homes? American, Canadian, European, Mexican??

I'm waiting for the info, but back in April it was a mix.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3