INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swarm 10

+24
hkrause
E-raq
arturo cuatro ojos
MexicoPete
zenwoodle
viajero
CheenaGringo
Trailrunner
Axixic
slainte39
GBATRUCKS
seisdedos
gringal
SunsetKid
Big Daddy Mexico
lunateak
Zedinmexico
johninajijic
Jim W
frkshnwa
Trevor "poncho" Armstrong
juanrey
CanuckBob
RoofBob
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Swarm 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Swarm 10

Post by seisdedos Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:56 pm

gringal wrote:Who was it that said: "I wouldn't want to join a club that would have me as a member"?

Groucho Marx. And johnny boy, sweetie, is no Groucho.

seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:57 pm

johninajijic wrote:
SunsetKid wrote:we will all protect you John----Not! At least your picture is not on the wall at Bobby's.

Not concerened. I don't think anyone would attack a handicapped person. If they were stupid enough, they WILL be arrested and I WILL press charges.

YOU DO REALIZE THEY WERE KIDDING..........RIGHT???? Rolling Eyes

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by GBATRUCKS Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:17 am

johninajijic wrote:
SunsetKid wrote:we will all protect you John----Not! At least your picture is not on the wall at Bobby's.

Not concerened. I don't think anyone would attack a handicapped person. If they were stupid enough, they WILL be arrested and I WILL press charges.

Good luck!...I think about 14 people would swear you slipped on a bar of soap.
Beer
GBATRUCKS
GBATRUCKS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Black Adder sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 am

johninajijic wrote:
lunateak wrote:Only if the right people are there?

I don't need anyone insulting me, get my point.

Insulters NEED insultees. You are needed because you are a "switch hitter" Very Happy

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:54 pm

GBATRUCKS wrote:
johninajijic wrote:

Beer

And that shows you what, that there are 14 people who can't be trusted on here and who are totally worthless human beings. Too bad this is in Mirador or I'd really tell you what I think. What a total jerk you are.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by lunateak Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Apparently I don't know enough about the specific egos here and am still confused about your perspective. Where it's coming from and if there is only one or several.

1. You have an handicap.
2. You refuse to associate with specific people but won't name them.
3. You refuse the help/protection from others preferring isolation over community.

Which if any of the above statements is true? What is your truth?

lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:16 pm

lunateak wrote:Apparently I don't know enough about the specific egos here and am still confused about your perspective. Where it's coming from and if there is only one or several.

1. You have an handicap.
2. You refuse to associate with specific people but won't name them.
3. You refuse the help/protection from others preferring isolation over community.

Which if any of the above statements is true? What is your truth?

I'm totally confused about other peoples attitudes toward me when they don't even know me. I'm totally different in person, always helping others and always caring. I'm sure some of the people who make these harshest remarks and costantly criticize need psychiatric care or need the help of AA.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 pm

johninajijic wrote:I'm totally confused about other peoples attitudes toward me when they don't even know me. I'm totally different in person, always helping others and always caring. I'm sure some of the people who make these harshest remarks and costantly criticize need psychiatric care or need the help of AA.

John,

Since you acknowledge that you behave badly on the forum (inferred from your claim to be "totally different in person") what on Earth is the source of your confusion?

The bigger question is, I suppose, WHY are you totally different in person? Why would a caring individual (in person) behave as you do on-line? Answering that question would likely require psychiatric expertise. I dunno about AA - but it probably wouldn't hurt.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Axixic wrote:
johninajijic wrote:I'm totally confused about other peoples attitudes toward me when they don't even know me. I'm totally different in person, always helping others and always caring. I'm sure some of the people who make these harshest remarks and costantly criticize need psychiatric care or need the help of AA.

John,

Since you acknowledge that you behave badly on the forum (inferred from your claim to be "totally different in person") what on Earth is the source of your confusion?

The bigger question is, I suppose, WHY are you totally different in person? Why would a caring individual (in person) behave as you do on-line? Answering that question would likely require psychiatric expertise. I dunno about AA - but it probably wouldn't hurt.

I only get ticked off at people when they go after me. As far as AA, it's other forum members who need that. I don't drink. Ask CBob.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:38 pm

johninajijic wrote:
I only piss off people when they go after me. As far as AA, it's other forum members who need that. I don't drink. Ask CBob.

Well, I did say that I didn't know about AA - no idea if you drink or not, none of my business really.

But it isn't true that you only piss people off when they go after you. You piss me off all the time and I have mostly been ignoring you.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Didn't we already go over the subject of ...is it true selves being revealed as someone transforms into "Mr. Hyde" when he/she has a computer keyboard under the fingers?

I sometimes can't believe the pure hatefulness I read. If the author of it spoke that way in person, he or she would have no friends at all. In fact, most acquaintances would cross the street to avoid him or her.

Twisted Evil

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by GBATRUCKS Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:53 pm

johninajijic wrote:
GBATRUCKS wrote:
johninajijic wrote:

Beer

And that shows you what, that there are 14 people who can't be trusted on here and who are totally worthless human beings. Too bad this is in Mirador or I'd really tell you what I think. What a total jerk you are.

John..John...do you really think I give a Rats Ass what you think about anything you miserable old fart? I just consider the source (you) & move on...you dwell in the mud.
GBATRUCKS
GBATRUCKS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Black Adder sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:02 pm

gringal wrote:I sometimes can't believe the pure hatefulness I read. If the author of it spoke that way in person, he or she would have no friends at all. In fact, most acquaintances would cross the street to avoid him or her.

Twisted Evil

Me either, Gringal! Or the sheer boredom of these endless John posts something stupid and demeaning and 10 people rush to post something more demeaning. Fergawdsake. It's pretty clear that were it not for John and his baiting there wouldn't be very many posts on this forum at all! Many topics start out interesting and within a couple of posts deteriorate into this swill. Yawn.

Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:21 pm

Trailrunner wrote:
gringal wrote:I sometimes can't believe the pure hatefulness I read. If the author of it spoke that way in person, he or she would have no friends at all. In fact, most acquaintances would cross the street to avoid him or her.

Twisted Evil

Me either, Gringal! Or the sheer boredom of these endless John posts something stupid and demeaning and 10 people rush to post something more demeaning. Fergawdsake. It's pretty clear that were it not for John and his baiting there wouldn't be very many posts on this forum at all! Many topics start out interesting and within a couple of posts deteriorate into this swill. Yawn.

Agreed it's a shame that it seems to be working that way. The only solution would require some mass agreement/cooperation on the part of the posters to IGNORE posts that are heading into the sewer. Probably never happen.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Trailrunner wrote:

Twisted Evil

I don't bait anyone. It's "dog pack mentality" on this forum ganging up on one person. One person starts the crap and the others follow. It amounts to bullying like is done by schoolchildren in the States. If I had anything to say about bullying in the States, the bullies would be tried and convicted to reform school. Their parents could pick up a hefty fine.

You can't even make a spelling mistake here, the SPELL POLICE will pick you up on it. Small minds with little to do.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:22 pm

There is no dog pack; you're no victim, and if you stop baiting people, you'll be amazed at how fast the flak stops flying in your direction.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

gringal wrote:There is no dog pack; you're no victim, and if you stop baiting people, you'll be amazed at how fast the flak stops flying in your direction.

From here, it looks like throwing tantrums just to get attention.

I don't agree with you, but if you mean baiting people is me posting, I guess that's what I'll stop doing. It would be really nice if the "personal attackers" stopped attacking too!
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 pm

johninajijic wrote:
gringal wrote:There is no dog pack; you're no victim, and if you stop baiting people, you'll be amazed at how fast the flak stops flying in your direction.

From here, it looks like throwing tantrums just to get attention.

I don't agree with you, but if you mean baiting people is me posting, I guess that's what I'll stop doing. It would be really nice if the "personal attackers" stopped attacking too!

Okay: here's baiting: Yours is the ONLY opinion that counts and any other must be coming from stupidity.
That tends to piss people off....big time. It's not about you posting, it's about a certain attitude of knowing all about what's what, no matter what the subject, and nobody else knowing anything. Maybe you don't even realize you're doing that. Maybe you might just think about it and re-read your posts.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Think about it John - when you start making assumptions or generalizations about people's drinking habits and suggesting AA is the answer, what response do you expect? Just because you are "holier than thou" and don't drink, it doesn't give you license!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 pm

John when you were on a forced vacation from this forum it rose to a level of civility not often seen while you were posting,nary a four letter word was written.
Then you came back.....

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Trailrunner wrote:

Twisted Evil

Please see my post in the octagon "Johninajijic, man or myth" Beer
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Axixic Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Returning to the original point - my partner and I will attend on Thursday. (actually we just returned from Thanksgiving dinner at Roberto's - excellent!)
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm

If I didn't know any better I would believe that John was hired by the forum to get everyone to post. There is just something about the way he posts and attacks people that brings out the worst in me and makes me want to strike back.

I don't do this with other people, just with John, I loose control. It's as if he's a professional at stirring up the pot knowing exactly the words to post, to get me, and perhaps a lot of you to respond very negatively.

I've tried to stay away from the forum, just to keep from reading his posts. Because when I do, I can't help but strike back.

If you are not purposely trying to bait us, I apologize John. If you are trying to bait us, keep it up. It's fun for me if it's fun for you.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 pm

MexicoPete wrote:If I didn't know any better I would believe that John was hired by the forum to get everyone to post. There is just something about the way he posts and attacks people that brings out the worst in me and makes me want to strike back.

I don't do this with other people, just with John, I loose control. It's as if he's a professional at stirring up the pot knowing exactly the words to post, to get me, and perhaps a lot of you to respond very negatively.

I've tried to stay away from the forum, just to keep from reading his posts. Because when I do, I can't help but strike back.

If you are not purposely trying to bait us, I apologize John. If you are trying to bait us, keep it up. It's fun for me if it's fun for you.

Which identity of the "dog pack" are you Pete?......Great Dane? (you know, Johanson) lol!

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by arturo cuatro ojos Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:00 am

C'mon, johnnie boy. Join the Swarm. I'd love to meet you in person. You'll recognize me with my mop top, '60s specs, and yellow jacket.
arturo cuatro ojos
arturo cuatro ojos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:02 am

arturo cuatro ojos wrote:C'mon, johnnie boy. Join the Swarm. I'd love to meet you in person. You'll recognize me with my mop top, '60s specs, and yellow jacket.

I don't think I would meet you since you live in Canada.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next