INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo radar comes to the Chapala area

+3
David
Jim W
Intercasa
7 posters

Go down

Photo radar comes to the Chapala area Empty Photo radar comes to the Chapala area

Post by Intercasa Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Photo radar will be on the Chapala highway in Ixtlahuacan so drive slowly.

http://www.informador.com.mx/primera/2012/408558/6/fotoinfraccion-llega-a-carretera-a-chapala.htm

The article mentioned in a 4 month period last year there were more than 660,000 infractions, that is like 400,000,000 pesos in fines. They mention safety but there is alot of money at stake.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Photo radar comes to the Chapala area Empty Re: Photo radar comes to the Chapala area

Post by Jim W Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Spencer, new issue? You did a great job getting me from FM3 to Immigrato in less than 2 weeks. What is my vehicle tied to now? Do they transfer to the new document? Is my sticker still valid?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Photo radar comes to the Chapala area Empty Re: Photo radar comes to the Chapala area

Post by Intercasa Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 pm

As you got sticker pre June 2011, not necessary but does look pretty if pulled over and you should get a notarized copy of your FM2 inmigrante to keep in the glove box.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Gracias, But since we now carry the plastic card, should we make photo copy, and leave original issue card at home?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Certified copy from a notario, 50 pesos. The aduana papers help, small price to pay for a little insurance policy.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:52 am

How do they deliver the ticket to the owner of a foreign plated car?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry00 Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:44 am

They don't. The Jalisco transit has no records on you. When I had US plated cars I never paid tickets that I received.

Jerry00
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gvprod Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 pm

the cops probably have photo copies of ticketd of american plated cars in their back pockets...just waiting to get you pulled over
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 pm

We received a ticket last December, and they wrote our vehicle sticker number and FM 3 # on the citation. When you receive a ticket this way, you might be in for a surprise @ FM renewal time. Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry00 Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:19 pm

ON Mexican plated cars if you don't pay the fines. You pay the fine when you pay the yearly registration.

Jerry00
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:16 pm

gvprod wrote:the cops probably have photo copies of ticketd of american plated cars in their back pockets...just waiting to get you pulled over

Whoopie! Good for them that they go to that extreme. They don't have mine. I alwaus paid my tickets and now don't give Mordida. They'll have to look elswhere for Christmas and birthday gifts.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:27 pm

When we lived in the State of Nayarit, when you got a parking ticket, they also took your license plate. Had to pay the ticket to get your plate back. Very effective technique.
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down