INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are you Doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

+5
E-raq
Tony_In_Mexico
little italy
Zedinmexico
joec
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Are you Doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

Post by gringal Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Joec: Hasn't anyone ever told you to mind your own business before? Go find someone else to attack since you're obviously in a grouchy mood.
What Are you Doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? - Page 2 860299

lol!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What Are you Doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

Post by joec Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 pm

gringal wrote:Joec: Hasn't anyone ever told you to mind your own business before? Go find someone else to attack since you're obviously in a grouchy mood.

lol!

I wasn't attacking anyone. Feeling a little sensitive today? I'm not in a grouchy mood. We had a wonderful Christmas Dinner with 7 guests who ate well and had a great time. It was a lot of work, but worth it.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:05 pm

joec wrote:
gringal wrote:Joec: Hasn't anyone ever told you to mind your own business before? Go find someone else to attack since you're obviously in a grouchy mood.

lol!

I wasn't attacking anyone. Feeling a little sensitive today? I'm not in a grouchy mood. We had a wonderful Christmas Dinner with 7 guests who ate well and had a great time. It was a lot of work, but worth it.

Your post made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. I was just inquiring, not being nosy like you are on this forum. Go take your meds and calm down. Happy New Year.

C'mon, grouch. Are you going to tell me that wasn't a snarky post? 'Course it was, so admit it an move on. A little honesty is good for the soul.

Glad you had a nice Christmas with your friends.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2